Chapter 27 High Fever

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 27 High Fever

    Lin An left Huo Cheng's house, turned around and was about to open his own door, when he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw that the iron fence door at the entrance of the corridor was unlocked, with a small gap open.

    As soon as Qian Jun and the others followed the army, they didn't even lock the door!

    He frowned suspiciously, walked over quickly and looked down, and saw a long wet mark on the ground, light red mixed with some yellow-white turbid viscous liquid, winding on the concrete floor was not very clear.

    Lin An immediately locked the door of the corridor, knelt down and sniffed lightly with his nose, a faint rancid smell immediately spread to his nose.

    It's the smell of zombies!

    Lin An's brows immediately frowned even tighter. This smell is weaker than that of a first-level zombie, and it also has some bloody smell in it. It is a second-level zombie!

    He immediately raised his head, followed the wet marks and stared at the upward stairs for a while, maybe it was a little far away, and he didn't hear any special movement--this made it a little different, the joints of the second-level zombies were flexible , with sharp claws and extremely hard bones, they have always been more active than first-level zombies, and they are also more likely to be hungry.

    After entering the corridor, it is impossible for there to be no movement at all, let alone let him and Huo Cheng run upstairs instead of eating - as far as he knows, the rest of the houses upstairs either followed the army Go, or drive away by yourself, there will be no one after dinner!

    As long as it doesn't come here to cause trouble, whatever it is!

    Lin Ansong frowned and stood up and went home. He and Huo Cheng will leave tomorrow, so why bother.

    Back home, Lin An walked around his house twice, took his backpack and simply packed some belongings.

    He had already received the useful things in the space, gathered some small items left by his aunt, packed them into a bag, and put them in the space. Except for large pieces of furniture and electrical appliances, this old house is almost empty.

    Usually, I don't think that once Lin An really wants to leave, Lin An will feel melancholy. He will never come back to the place where he has lived for half his life.

    He also suddenly understood why married girls cry a lot before leaving the house. No matter how close they are, they can see their parents every day. Go to sleep again every day.

    Although this metaphor is a bit useless, but before going out, Lin An, a man, had red eyes like a married girl, sniffed, closed the door and went out without looking back.

    This is his home since childhood.

    Huo Cheng has been sitting in the living room without moving since Lin An left. As soon as the person left, his expression became lively in private, the corners of his mouth were raised and he couldn't put it down, holding the water glass he had drunk, he leaned over to take a sip himself.