Chapter 82

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 82

    In the next few days, it became lively, and one after another, large cargoes began to open from the outside to the Huaiqiong base, and the base also temporarily recruited a large number of movers to work in the warehouse.

    The people who went out to work said when they came back: "General Huo is really capable. Rice noodles and barrels of oil are transported to the base one by one. They can't be moved. They are all good things!

    " These things are still "fixed money", and Uncle Huo is not stupid, even if he handed over the formula of the power liquid, he must pick a time to hand it over together.

    On this day, Lin An made mutton soup and brought a small pot to the next door. Before entering the courtyard, I saw Second Uncle Huo coming out of the adjacent courtyard with a smile on his face. When he saw Lin An, he smiled and asked, "Good boy, what good food did you give us?"

    Lin An An Dao: "I made some mutton soup. It's cold now, just to drive away the cold." The

    mutton soup is good, it's the best thing for men to eat!

    Second Uncle Huo regained his energy when he heard the words, walked over in two or three steps and said in a low voice, "Wait a while, don't bring it in."

    After speaking, he hurried into the yard of Lin An's house, took out a big bowl, In front of his niece and daughter-in-law, I was a little embarrassed: "How about letting the second uncle take away a bowl first?" If you do it in front of the old man, you will be scolding.

    Lin An immediately understood what was going on, and nodded with a smile: "You can fill it with whatever

    you want , there is not enough for the kitchen." Tang, by the way, said: "Don't forget about tomorrow's affairs."

    Zhaoshi was turned into a mess by Uncle Huo's left and right, and Shoujing finally couldn't sit still and wanted to send officials over " Discuss important matters together", these four words basically meant to negotiate a peace, of course, the main purpose was to come here for the formula of the power liquid.

    People from the Shoujing base and several other bases around will arrive tomorrow.

    As the leader of the Huaiqiong base, Second Uncle Huo must bring Huaiqiong and other managers to receive him, so he brought Lin An and Huo Cheng with him.

    Sooner or later, the world belongs to young people. What the elders can do is to try their best to make the younger generation more tempered.

    "Second Uncle, don't worry, Huo Cheng and I will remember." Second Uncle

    Huo nodded, he was still quite relieved of the eldest nephew and his wife, and told him: "Don't tell your grandfather that you met me at the door." Then he brought the mutton soup Like holding a treasure, Pidianpidian went to the next yard to offer treasures.

    Lin An looked at his second uncle's back and sighed helplessly. He heard Huo Cheng say that Dr. Tong used to have a wife and children, and he didn't like men at all. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been entangled by Uncle Huo so much that he couldn't go abroad.