Chapter 87

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 87

    After breakfast, Huo Cheng was carried out by the second uncle Huo next door.

    Uncle Huo himself also has an office in the base, where he discusses important matters with his father at home, and handles some ordinary affairs of the base there. There were a lot of things going on these days, and people from various bases visited in turn, so he simply arrested his nephew's young man.

    "Don't make Second Uncle wait." Lin An put away Huo Cheng's bowls and chopsticks, telling him to leave it alone, and said casually, "I'll ask Dongzi to bring you food at noon."

    It doesn't matter what he eats, when he arrives in Huo Cheng Here, I can't bear him to eat the big pot meal in the cafeteria, and let Huo Xiaodi run around when he has time to tinker with food, and the second uncle, the elder, must be indispensable among them.

    Anyway, Uncle Huo loves to catch his nephew's strong men, not to mention getting a free helper, he can still get a good meal for nothing.

    "En." Huo Cheng responded, and leaned over to meet Lin An, but Lin Anhong pushed him away with his ears and hands: "Don't get inked, go out quickly."

    Didn't see there were two more on the dining table!

    A trace of disappointment flashed across Huo Cheng's eyes, he glanced at his younger brother who was sitting at the bottom without saying a word, and left.

    Huo Xiaodi took away the hand covering his and his cousin's eyes, and looked at Lin An aggrievedly: I covered it, why does my brother still look at me?

    Lin An gave him a speechless look: "How can you still know that your brother is looking at you if you cover it?"

    Huo Dong immediately shut his mouth tightly, and stood up diligently to help clean up the breakfast table, and smiled at Lin An: Next time, he must cover up tightly, for sure!

    You just need to cover the little one well, so does your brother, what are you doing in front of the child.

    Seeing that Huo Dong had taken care of the buddies, Lin An simply got up and hugged the little guy next to him who was unaware of the eye contact of the two cousins, bumped twice, touched his head and asked: "Leilei, did you eat peaches last night?" Is it?"

    Dou Leilei stretched his small arms loosely around Lin An's neck, leaned on his shoulder, and nodded with his big eyes bent. Rubbed it twice like a bug, which meant that it was very happy.

    The little cub is easy to feed, and when there is nothing unhappy, he will be happy if he is given something delicious, and his little mouth will burst open with joy after being hugged twice.

    "Are the peaches delicious?" Lin An didn't mind talking to himself, and asked him with a smile.

    Dou Leilei nodded again, delicious!

    Lin An was also happy to see that he loved to eat, so he didn't put the child down. He walked to the kitchen with his arms in his arms, and said, "Look at how much is left. If there is too much, I will cook you a canned peach.