Chapter 57

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 57

    "Don't worry about them." Lin An glanced back, turned around and smiled, the smile was sly and cunning no matter how you looked at it.

    Village Chief Nagou said a word correctly, they are all ordinary villagers, old and young, at most they want to follow behind to gain some advantage, just to teach them a lesson.

    The whole village was mobilized, so many people and cars were on the road together, which naturally alarmed the zombies scattered around the village. There are many zombies around the entrance of the village, and they are rushing here with stiff legs, and the excited hoo hoo sound in their throats can be heard from the car.

    "Sit down." Huo Cheng ordered, the car didn't stop, stepped on the accelerator and slammed into it. The zombies didn't know how to dodge, and rushed towards the car, a few were knocked into the air, and a few were stuck on the front window and the left and right doors, blocking their sight.

    Huo Cheng drove the car and swung the front of the car violently, throwing the zombie who was holding on to the front window to one side. The zombie's fingernails poked into the window and wanted to crawl forward. Lin An unbuckled the seat belt, picked up the guy from his side, and said to him: "You drive, I'll come." Then he opened the door, leaned on the seat back with one hand, leaned out with half of his body and waved a knife.

    The head of the zombie in front of the car was chopped off at the neck, and the rotten head rolled to the ground behind. The decapitated body lost its control, and was still supported by the nails on the side of the car window. Lin An slapped the back of the knife, and slapped the nails off the glass.

    He glanced at Huo Cheng's side, he was crawling on the door outside the window and knocking on the glass, trying to get in to confront the zombies: "There are still over there, don't move." Then he leaned half of his body and got under Huo Cheng's arm to reach out his hand to open the door.     Lin An didn't think too much about keeping his body down so low. He lowered his waist and thighs. Huo Cheng's thighs supported most of his weight, and his upper body came out from the other side of his arms and stood up half straight. The part of his body from the waist down was trapped between Huo Cheng's arms and legs, and the space was too narrow to make large movements. Lin An simply opened the car door and shook it twice.     The zombies outside were alarmed, followed the smell of food, poked their heads over, opened their mouths wide in excitement, and before they could move closer, they were killed by a sharp knife across their necks.     okay!

    Lin An breathed a sigh of relief, and just about to climb back while leaning on the edge of the seat, he felt his waist sink, and his whole body suddenly fell on the "driver"'s lap. The arm that was originally suspended above pressed down to prevent him from leaving.

    "Don't make trouble, quickly raise your arm." Lin An reached out his hand helplessly and patted behind him, and Huo Cheng obediently raised his arm, letting him crawl back. Lin An sat down in the co-pilot, curled up his mouth and said nothing, glanced at Huo Cheng in the rearview mirror, and happened to meet him.

    Lin An's eyes were bright, with a smile: "What are you looking at? Can you drive well?

    " .