Chapter 26

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 26

    In the evening, the army carried some survivors from the community, and drove away in a mighty way, under the gaze of different eyes, as when they came. They want to take advantage of the dark time when the zombies are not active, and go to the stadium near the national road to meet up with the big troops.

    Before leaving, the leading second lieutenant said that the army would stay at the stadium for three more days, waiting for the survivors who did not have enough food to organize their own drive to follow up.

    The army will not provide these people with food, seats and protection, but it will not refuse them to follow the team to the capital base. This is also a clear order from above before departure. The base needs to be built and combat power needs to be supplemented.

    There are more and more monsters, and the soldiers and bullets of the army alone are not enough.

    This news undoubtedly gave a shot in the arm to the desperate people who could not get enough food. As long as they had a car and some food and drink, they could follow the army and leave!

    For a while, more and more people started to act, and the originally quiet night suddenly became a little boiling. Groups of three and two searched for supplies in nearby supermarkets and stores. Survivors from other places in Jin City also took action one after another, taking advantage of the time when the city's zombies were killed by the army in large numbers, they went out to search for supplies.

    It’s not that they were uninjured, and there was nothing unusual about the wounds, so no one cared...

    The cleverness of the leaders of the capital base is that they can drive a team of soldiers just by sending out a team of soldiers to give everyone hope. The survivors of the city were willing to loot the city's supplies, and brought back a lot of labor along the way to expand their power, which can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

    Some people sometimes count back and forth, and they can only count their compatriots, but they can't count against nature.

    The people at the Shoujing base probably wouldn't have imagined that they had worked so hard to plan, and a virus outbreak would not only lose the benefits, but also lose the bottom line.

    Lin An stood by the window and watched the military vehicles leave. A standard load of this kind of truck is two hundred fully armed soldiers. The survivors have no equipment. It is not a problem to be able to seat four to five hundred people.

    And among these four or five hundred people, how many were injured by zombies, how many will be infected and mutated in the T-virus outbreak a few days later, and how many can awaken to become supernatural beings and successfully escape from the zombie crowd Surround and reach the capital base?

    Thinking about what happened in the previous life, Lin An couldn't help feeling a little chilled, and his heart became more and more determined that he wanted to leave, must leave, and go to a safe place.

    He couldn't stay in Jinshi, staying alone in a city without a safe base in the end of the world would be courting death, and he couldn't go to Shoujing, only Zhaoshi, the Huaiqiong base, was the best shelter he could think of so far.