Chapter 14

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 14

    The stalls served by the concrete platforms have no doors or baffles. When closing the stalls, the hawkers put their goods on the carts and leave, leaving a large countertop covered with felt and plastic.

    The internal space of the table is not small, it can have a width of 1.5 meters. The stalls are connected to each other, and only the front and rear entrances are distributed on both sides of the market. If the hawkers who do not rely on the two sides want to get in and out, it takes a little effort to step over.

    But for the zombies who were blocked outside, the one-meter-high stone platform was not something their stiff joints could control.

    Lin An is so treacherous, since he had the intention to swallow these hundred or so crystal nuclei, he had already thought of a way to save labor and be safe.

    Now he is hiding in the booth, close to the wall, and the zombies outside want to stretch their arms to reach him, which is completely out of reach. The entrance on the side of the fruit stand was blocked horizontally by him with the door panels that came along the way on the protruding concrete edges on both sides of the doorway. It was difficult for the zombies to lift their legs, and the half-meter-wide door panels were a hindrance.

    They could only instinctively stretch out their rotten and smelly arms to squeeze in, the ones behind pushed the ones in front, and the ones in front got tripped and fell into the stall with their calves.

    Lin An quickly took the opportunity to step forward, took the machete and swiped the zombie's head twice, put the head aside first, and then kicked the headless corpse behind him or threw it outside, all alive. Son.

    It takes some physical effort, but it is safe enough. Even if the supernatural being will not be infected with the virus after being injured by the zombies, it is always good to be cautious.

    But this labor-saving method won't always work, and soon the broken door panel can't hold up under the impact of the zombies one after another, and the cement edges on both sides gradually loosen and drop slag.

    When he saw this, he ignored the zombies outside the door, squatted down and quickly processed the heads of the zombies around him to find the crystal nucleus.

    At this time, chaotic footsteps and hoo hoo sounds came from far and near behind, and dozens of zombies who smelled the smell from the other side of the market finally approached slowly.

    Hearing the hoo-hoo sounds that were approaching around him, his palms were sweating nervously, and he hastened his movements to gouge out the last two skulls in his hands. Regardless of the nausea, he stretched his two fingers in, stirred them, and quickly hooked them out. hard crystal.     And at the same moment, he got up and turned his head, swung the steel knife in his hand and slapped the claws of the zombie who was pushing behind him to one side, then jumped onto the concrete platform nimbly, and kicked away the rotten arm that was approaching from outside the platform. , then ran quickly along the wide platform with a knife to the other side of the market, leaving the attracted zombies behind.     Xiao panted and ran to the other side of the market, Lin An kicked open the door of a mutton soup restaurant by the roadside, Lin An took two steps forward with quick eyesight, swung a knife and dealt with a zombie who wobbled inside and heard the sound.     Before the hordes of zombies behind him came after him, he hastily closed the door and inserted the door pestle tightly, then randomly picked a seat and sat down to breathe slowly.     "Huh~"     He took a deep breath that was still full of heat, he shook his numb arm and thought with some distress, if he was himself five years later, even if he was a supernatural user of the auxiliary system, he would not To be able to get tired and out of breath after running such a short distance, the current physical fitness is still too low.     An idea popped up in his head involuntarily—if there is an attacking partner...     stop, stop, Lin An shook his head and put this idea behind him.     Not to mention that the supernatural beings haven't awakened yet, even if they are awakened, he may not feel at ease to form a team with others.     The most reliable person in this world is yourself. Instead of handing over your back to others, it is better to work hard to accumulate crystal cores and upgrade to be more reliable.     Every time a supernatural person upgrades, with the increase of mental power, the physical function will receive an improvement. Regardless of the five senses or the tolerance of the body, which is commonly known as the potential, it will be gradually infiltrated and strengthened by the mental power.     It's a pity that although he was reborn with a second-level ability, his body that was upgraded and transformed twice is actually gone.     bang bang bang! ! !

    A few minutes later, there was an expected violent knocking sound outside the door, Lin An slowly let out his last breath, stood up and exercised his muscles, and then got into the back kitchen of the restaurant.

    Pushing hard on the bucket on the ground, he climbed up the chopping board with an inch of strength, cut off the four corners of the exhaust fan on the wall with the knife in his hand, and removed the fan, exposing the exhaust vent that only one person can pass through.     Lin An quickly stretched out his head and looked out the window. The back of the small restaurant leads directly to the alley. At the end of the alley is another residential area just one market away from the Liyutang community. The kindergarten and primary school he attended were both in this area. In the neighborhood, the roads are very familiar.     The alley is quiet, and there are no traces of zombies. This is the back of the small restaurant, and few people came here before.     At this time, there was a loud bang outside, the door was knocked open, and a large number of zombies poured into this small mutton soup restaurant. Three or two stuck in the doorway and screamed, and more followed the smell of food Stumbled into the kitchen.     That's it!     Facing the crowd of zombies pouring in almost at the same time, Lin Angang calmed down strangely even though he was still a little nervous. He mobilized all the abilities in his body skillfully and somewhat strangely, and tried the attack method of space abilities for the first time after his rebirth. .     In the back kitchen of the small mutton soup restaurant, an astonishing scene was quietly staged. Dozens of zombies seemed to have been pressed the pause button at the moment they rushed towards the "prey", and suddenly stopped in place.     Some of them even maintained a posture of opening their teeth and claws, with the corners of their rotten mouths wide open, revealing dilapidated mouths and turbid and smelly saliva that seemed to be dripping.     Everything was still, and in just one breath, the air in the simple cubicle seemed to be drained, and the silence seemed to exist in a vacuum world!     Then the silence was broken in an instant, and a strong tearing force suddenly appeared in the air. Within tens of seconds, the silent but substantial air was wrapped, and the heads of the zombies were instantly torn off. They flew out of the air vent in an orderly and swift manner.     In less than two minutes, more than a dozen zombies were killed instantly.

    Space Blade and Space Imprisonment are things that he can rarely use as a second-level support system ability user. There are moves similar to the attack system, but the similarities are only similar. If the auxiliary system wants to use the attack ability, the mental power consumption is much greater than that of the attack system.

    A mass of space blades and a space prison, combined with a few seconds of teleportation, has consumed a lot of Lin An's mental power in just two minutes of attack.

    This is already the limit of his current mental strength.

    The two-minute spatial confinement made the zombies unable to move, and the external space blade was used to harvest the zombies. By the time he used teleportation to transfer the loot to the alley outside the exhaust vent, Lin An was already at the end of his battle, and the loss of mental power had also taken away a lot of zombies. physical strength.

    The author has something to say: The old part of the space cheat, don’t ask Wo Xiaolinzi whether it is an attack type or an auxiliary type, Wo can only shrink, he is a cheat type, he has a bit of attack support, and there are restrictions when attacking, try not to It makes Goldfinger look too against the sky, who told us to be a farmer, it’s too against the sky, and the little days are uncomfortable.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes