Chapter 81

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 81

    That night, a group of people returned to Huaiqiong Base and arranged for people from Wuyi to come over. Second Uncle Huo was driven out of the small courtyard next door by Dr. Tong mercilessly.

    He was not angry either, he scratched his head and wandered back to his own yard. Seeing that the light was still on in the living room of the main house, he said inwardly that he was sorry, so he stood at the door for a while, cleared his throat and went in.

    "Dad."

    Elder Dou sat upright in the living room, glanced at his second son sullenly, and said nothing.

    Second Uncle Huo walked in bravely. Just as one foot stepped on the threshold, a slipper hit him head-on.

    "Get lost, old man!" The

    old man's eruption was really scary, his eyebrows raised, and the fat on his face trembled.     Second Uncle Huo was not afraid of this, so he came in with a cheeky

    face, and said with a playful smile, "It's the middle of the night, where do you want me to go?"

Second Uncle Huo didn't think of what to scold for a long time, so he choked out a sentence: "

    Pick up the shoes for me!" In the past: "Dad, put on your shoes. Don't catch a cold at your age."     "Ah bah!" The old man grabbed the slippers and slapped Uncle Huo's body violently: "Catch a cold? I think you just wait." Seeing me die, you keep it a secret, it’s so hard to hide it from you!"     "Dad, don't be angry, I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to accept it." Second Uncle Huo accompanied him with a smiling face, beating and scolding.     "I can't accept it! Fuck you, I can't accept it, I think you don't know anything!?" The old man cut him a few times, kicked his shoes on, and said angrily: "I think they don't want you to run away, so you don't want to run away!" I just didn't say it. Back then, I felt something was wrong!"     Second Uncle Huo said in surprise, "Dad, did you know that at the time?" Fortunately, he had been careful to hide it for so long.     "Know what!"

    Back then, the second son's search for someone made such a big commotion that the old man also sent someone to investigate.

    If the second child was hurt by which girl, did you see any girl around him for a long time during that time? There are quite a few men, but with so much contact in the army, the old man is not easy to target. Later, seeing that there was nothing wrong, I simply didn't investigate further.

    Thinking of the old man back then, the old man became angry, took off his slippers and slapped Second Uncle Huo's arm fiercely: "I said that Ah Cheng died not long ago, that's all, it turned out that you were the one who took the lead! Back then when I asked you You fucking don't admit it! I told you not to admit it!"     Second Uncle Huo bared his teeth and blocked it twice, and retorted with some guilt: "Eldest nephew can't blame me, I can at most inspire, we are born like this Yes ."     Born to be a fart! If it weren't for you hooking him up, would he be able to think about this matter? !     The old man was speechless with staring eyes, and kept gouging Second Uncle Huo with his eyes.     And next door, it is said that Huo Cheng, who was guided by the negative case of his second uncle, was hugging his wife and whispering under the covers.     "Hey, tell me, will grandpa find out about the second uncle?" Lin An poked Huo Cheng under the quilt, but Huo Cheng grabbed his fingers and pinched them in the palm of his hand.     "Say it quickly." Lin An was dissatisfied and moved his fingers twice to urge him, Huo Cheng was silent for a while, and said slowly: "Grandpa should have noticed it a long time ago."     "Really?" Lin An thought about it too, As far as the old man is so clever, Second Uncle Huo may not be able to hide it from him: "Then he didn't ask Uncle Second     ?     " Window paper can also deceive itself.     But now that the window paper was punctured, Lin An was a little worried for the second uncle: "Then Dr. Tong is here with us now, grandpa..."     "It's okay." Huo Cheng comforted: "After a while After so many years, it’s already been fine.”