Chapter 29 Level 2 Zombie

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 29 Level 2 Zombie

    As soon as the house was mentioned, Lin Fugui became angry. When the disaster came, more than 500,000 yuan was in vain. Sure enough, this little bastard Lin An was a prodigal, and it would be no good to get involved with him!

    Lin Fugui let out an angry sigh, finally opened the door, and went in with Lin Bin. Before entering the door, he kicked the solid door and cursed: "This broken door is still useful!"

    Lin Bin looked at the strong door with a gloomy expression: "If I had lived here sooner, my mother wouldn't have suffered. ....."

    "Okay, let's go in, your mother's life is not good, we are the only ones left, we have to live well..." Lin Fugui felt bitter when he thought of his dead wife, He couldn't help getting angry at Lin An even more.

    If Lin Anfei didn't want to stay for an extra month, their family would have moved in early. With such a strong door, what monster can't stop it? The child's mother can't... what a villain!

    On the night of the end of the world, Lin Bin's mother happened to suffer from insomnia. She was sitting in the living room watching TV at night when she heard someone knocking on the door. She thought that there was nothing scary about two men in the house, so she went to opened.

    The neighbor who had turned into a monster squeezed in. The door of Lin's house was an old-fashioned wooden door without security nets and peepholes. Only when you opened it could you see who it was. The door opened as soon as the monster hit it, and Lin Bin's mother only had time to call for help before her throat was bitten off.     Lin Fugui and his son ran out when they heard the sound. It was already too late, and they managed to kill the monster with all the anger in their hearts. Because there is no anti-theft door!     Lin Fugui slammed the new door of Lin An's house, and the more he thought about it, the more he hated him. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was Lin An, a bastard, who killed his wife.     Some people are like this. When bad things happen, they will only blame this and that, blindly blaming others, as if in this way they can have a place to vent their bad emotions and feel better in their hearts. Lin Fugui didn't think about it at all, why did Lin An spend tens of thousands of yuan installing this door? And why are they so cheap?

    Even if Lin Fugui didn't covet the newly installed doors and anti-theft windows and agreed to Lin An's request to stay for one more month, his family moved here for compensation after the demolition. They knew that the house would be demolished, so why would they spend a lot of money on the doors and windows? effort?

    Half of the opportunities are given by God, and the other half depends on whether people dare to put all their eggs in one basket and take risks. It's not that Lin An never thought about it, if his previous life was just a dream, he was not reborn, the end of the world did not exist, or he was reborn in a so-called parallel space, the end of the world would never happen, what would he do then?

    The house is sold, the job is quit, and the money is spent. How will I live in the future? Lin An may not be free from these pressures, most of the time he is betting that his memory is real and that he is really reborn.