Chapter 32

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 32

    This trick was obviously taught by an adult, but it was very useful. Before they came to Lin An's car window, the grandparents and grandson had already gotten a lot of food with this trick. After all, for the sake of children, many people are more or less soft-hearted.

    Lin An's muscles were still sore and limp, and he felt uncomfortable all over. He even had a headache when the child cried and the adults made trouble. He waved his hand and said helplessly: "Okay, okay, don't make him cry." It was like a magic voice piercing his ears, so the next child is a devil.

    The middle-aged woman tried her best, and the child began to cry louder. Make sure the other party gets impatient and send them away with something.

    Lin An didn't bother to chat with them anymore, the old and the weak, women and children, didn't they just find out that there were only two old men in their car. He pulled out a bag of bread from the back seat sideways, glanced at the crying child with a flushed face, and finally took a bottle of water and handed it out.

    "Okay, let's go after taking the things."

    "Ah, ah, thank you kind people." The woman turned around with a smile on her face, and was just about to carry the child to the next place when she glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw the man in the driver's seat took the bag. Pack beef jerky.

    That's meat, she hasn't eaten meat for a long time!

    The middle-aged woman hesitated for a moment, then turned around suddenly, shook the boy's arm in her arms, and pouted.

    Huo Cheng saw Lin An frowning, obviously just annoyed by the child crying. He turned sideways to find a package of beef jerky from the back seat, unpacked it, broke a piece, and handed it to Lin An's mouth: "Eat some." The

    meat will definitely make people happy, Lin An didn't think much about it, he opened his mouth and took it, chewing After two sips, it was his favorite spiced spice.

    So the face that was bothered by crying relaxed, and he said to Huo Cheng with the corner of his mouth bent: "It tastes good, you can eat it too.

    " The storage compartment in front of the car - what Lin An likes to eat, so naturally he should keep it for him.

    "Grandma, I want to eat meat." The child's soft pleading sounded in front of the open space not far from the car window.

    "Hey, baby, where can grandma find meat for you?" The helpless voice was loud enough for the people in the car to hear.

    The little boy turned his eyes and pointed at Lin An in the car window: "Brother, brother is eating meat, grandma wants me too, I want to eat too!" The

    woman quickly pretended to be embarrassed and said, "That's not okay, that's Brother’s.”

    “No, I want it, I want it.” The child cries, “Baby is hungry, baby hasn’t eaten for days, meat is delicious, baby wants meat.”

    “Don’t mess around , why are you so ignorant!" With a slap that was neither light nor heavy, the little boy howled even louder as he wished.