Chapter 53

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 53

    Huo Cheng's fever has just subsided, so don't even think about taking a bath, it's okay to wipe yourself. I was sweating all over, and my clothes and quilt were damp, and it was uncomfortable to cover my body.

    "Wait, don't move around." After breakfast, Lin An put away the bowls and chopsticks and asked Huo Cheng to wait on the bed. He went downstairs to boil hot water with an iron pot, and poured some pots and dishes to wash the dishes by himself. They still had to use the kitchen for a few days, so they couldn't just use it without brushing.

    After filling two thermos pots of hot water and carrying them back upstairs, he found a large basin from the bathroom. Lin An entered the room and closed the windows and doors tightly, then raised his chin at Huo Cheng: "Take off your clothes and wipe it for you."

    Huo Cheng heard Yan sat up, fixed his eyes on Lin An like a predator, and slowly lifted the jumper up, as if he was sick and exhausted. Huo Cheng's figure is standard masculine and strong, the flesh hidden under the clothes is exposed a little bit, his abdominal muscles are firm, like a chocolate board with an attractive color and luster, six pieces of chocolate are arranged in protrusions, slightly under Lin An's gaze. Moved a bit, showing off his presence.

    The two sides of the abdomen are close to the top of the pelvis. It is the most popular mermaid line nowadays. The clothes are pulled up and the fabric is drawn across the broad and powerful chest. The strong arms are completely taken off and thrown aside. The owner of the clothes is naked. The upper body sat on the bed and stared at Lin An after a while.

    This is a perfect adult male body, strong and graceful, full of unbridled strength, just sitting there, with a wordless temptation.

    Envious and appreciative, and mixed with some sour eyes, he turned around the man a few times, and retracted with regret. Lin An's heart skipped a beat when he saw it, he deliberately ignored the regret in his heart, suppressed the throbbing and gave Huo Cheng a hard look - it must have been on purpose!

    At the same time, I secretly cursed myself for being worthless, they are all old men with the same body parts, so there is nothing to see, it is not good-looking at all!

    It didn't matter if Huo Cheng was stared at, he picked up the quilt and slowly took off his pants, Lin An hurriedly turned his head when he saw it, bent down to pour hot water into the basin, looked at Huo Cheng, and muttered "Take it off quickly, don't dawdle, you are still waiting to catch a cold!" The

    fierce tone showed that the owner was uncomfortable, or more guilty, after all, he didn't know who was staring at him just now.

    Huo Cheng chuckled twice, took off his clothes as he said, and only put on a pair of underwear, just sitting on the bed with a big grin, Lin An almost choked on his saliva when he twisted the towel and turned his head.

    If you take it off so neatly, you will die!

    "Cold." Huo Cheng looked at him, expressing that he was going to catch a cold.

    "Your body is so weak!" Lin An put a hot towel on Huo Cheng's chest angrily, and helped him wipe his body with moderate strength. Through the hot and humid towel, the bottom was swollen and elastic. As the muscles were wiped, the throbbing sound of the chest seemed to be transmitted to Lin An's heart through the towel.