Chapter 50

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 50

    In the end, Lin An failed to sleep with Huo Cheng in a separate room as he wished. The reason was not that Huo Cheng blocked him from going downstairs, but that Huo Cheng's fever didn't go away at all.

    The man standing at the top of the stairs frowned, tilted his body and held on to the handrail of the stairs, Lin An became anxious before he could say anything, and took two steps down to help him up.

    "Okay, running around with a fever!"

    Touching Huo Cheng's forehead, it was a bit hot to touch. It should be that the awakening of the supernatural ability has not yet ended, but as long as people can wake up, there will be no danger in the future.

    Lin An knew in his heart that Huo Cheng was in a hurry to go out because of himself, and he couldn't tell what it was like for a while, and felt distressed.

    He randomly tore off Huo Cheng's coat and was pressed back on the bed, "Lie down and cover the quilt." Then he dug out mineral water from the space, Lin An's hand movements paused, without looking at Huo Cheng, he went on again He dug out a box of grass coral lozenges, took out two pieces and sat by the bed with water and handed them to Huo Cheng.

    "Here, drink some water first, and after holding this, does your throat hurt badly?" Now he remembered Huo Cheng's hoarse voice again.

    I don't know if it's because of the strong attack ability of the attack department, the troubles are even more violent when awakening the power, like himself, he had a fever twice, and it was over when the fever subsided. Fever.

    Huo Cheng shook his head, took a sip of water, turned his head to look at the person sitting beside him in the warm yellow dim light of the emergency light, the young man stared straight at a spot of light on the small table beside the bed, his eyelashes trembling uncomfortably A few times, in the dark light dizzy hazy light and shadow.     The imaginary question did not sound, Lin An couldn't help but look back at Huo Cheng, and met his gaze, "Look what I am doing, take the medicine quickly." Huo Cheng took the medicine silently, reached out to hold Lin An's hand with the pill in his mouth "Thank you."     "Thank you for what, you're being polite with me." Lin An looked away uncomfortably, and it was rare for him to pull out his hand at such a time. After a moment of silence, he asked in a low voice: "You have nothing to ask. ?” It was the first time he took something from the space in front of Huo Cheng, and most people would have doubts when they saw it.

    Huo Cheng didn't speak, meaning he didn't ask. Seeing this, Lin An couldn't help repeating: "I really don't have anything to ask, you saw it just now."

    Even if you feel surprised, it's better to make a noise than not asking anything now, Huo Cheng doesn't ask anything Then how will he continue.

    Huo Cheng patted Lin An's hand, and followed his meaning: "Well, I see, you go to bed first, and ask tomorrow when you wake up." Patted the bed next to him, come to sleep, it's too late. Lin An was dissatisfied. He took off his shoes and coat and climbed onto the bed. He straightened his upper body and turned off the emergency light on the bedside. He groped into the darkness and retreated into the bed without speaking.