Chapter 68

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 68

    Sister-in-law...

    Lin An just led Lei Lei into the restaurant when such a roar exploded in his ears, and his whole face turned black.

    "Why, what's the matter." Huo Dong was taken aback by his flaming eyes, shrunk his neck, and felt aggrieved, "I'm not screaming."

    He didn't react for a while yesterday, but now Don't they all recognize people? Why aren't you happy? So in the end they will not be given food.

    Huo Dong took a careful look at Lin An, reached out to take a steamed bun, and put it into his mouth tentatively: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, did I eat it?" It was completely stubborn.

    Did you call me sister-in-law? !

    Lin An squeezed his fingers, and the finger bones cracked.

    At this time, the door of the living room was knocked, and familiar footsteps came from far and near. Huo Cheng came in with a small plate of strange red fruit similar to small sago, and immediately looked for Lin An.

    Seeing his face turning black, and seeing his younger brother who came in with a somewhat evasive expression, he understood in his heart.

    He put the fruit plate on the table, opened the chair to let Lin An and his little cousin sit down first, and said, "Eat first." I will clean him up for you later.

    That's not necessary, it's more serious than that.

    Lin An gave him a funny look, "Hurry up and eat." He poured a bowl of porridge into Dou Leilei's small bowl, and filled another bowl for Huo Cheng.

    "Bring the bowl." Anyway, the porridge bowl was in front of him, so Lin An simply reached out to Huo Dong.

    Brother Huo, who was already a little used to his grandma not loving his uncle, felt a little flattered at once. He covered the bowl as if he was afraid of being robbed, and shook his head repeatedly: "No, no, I don't drink porridge, ah no, I will do it myself Sister-in-law, please rest." How dare he have someone wait on him in front of his brother!

    Ah bah, fuck your sister-in-law, you can't change it, can you?

    "A bowl of porridge is worth your ink, so hurry up and bring it!" Lin An glared at him angrily. As for what, they were getting along well before, why have they been awkward since last night!

    Huo Dong is also wronged, can it be the same! The two of them peed together before, but now? His brother can't kill him, he's called avoiding suspicion!

    Lin An saw that his awkward appearance was really an eyesore, leaned over and grabbed the bowl, filled a bowl of porridge and handed it over: "Huo Dong, enough is enough, what happened in the past is still how it is now, we are still buddies from time to time. It's time!"

    I thought so!

    Huo Dong glanced at his brother carefully, and was caught by his brother's gaze, he immediately shook his head quickly: "No, no, I now regard you as my most respected sister-in-law." He himself felt numb all over when he said this.