Chapter 56

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 56

    Lin An leaned on the sofa, and said with a smirk: "The village chief said that he intends to let our brothers protect your villagers all the way to Shoujing as free bodyguards?"

    Lin Anming said in a daze. Out of the intention, the two big men Zhao Ruiming and Sun Xing blushed a little and said nothing, Wang Yuxin, who followed, did not change her expression from the beginning to the end, she sat quietly on the sofa, like a transparent person. On the contrary, Village Chief Gou, with a thick skin, waved his big hand and said,

    "Oh, you can't speak so harshly, how can you call a free bodyguard? Whether you can get off your feet when you arrive in Shoujing, and whether you two have a chance to make a difference, that's up to you." Counting on Brother Zhao’s connections? Besides, the people in our village have cars and food, so we don’t need anything from you, but please take care of me.”

    Seeing Lin An sitting there silently, Gou Renzhi’s face also began to drop: "You two little brothers, you have to be righteous. The two of you have lived and ate in our village for so many days. You can't leave your parents and fellow villagers behind. Just pat your ass and leave.

    " My God, I can't just leave." Lin An didn't even look at the other person's expression, and hooked Huo Cheng's palm with his hand on the sofa, feeling the sudden tightness in his hand, and smiled: "That's why I asked What kind of relatives are left in the village head's family?"

    "If there are relatives and sisters, we should supplement the food and pay back the things. The village head said just now that a girl in this family married to another village. It's false. Not much to say, if we meet by chance, we will definitely pay back what we owe.” Looking up at the different expressions on everyone’s faces, he chuckled lightly: “As for the people in the village, this house It’s not the collective property of your village, so we wouldn’t tell the village chief that we owe the whole village.”     “My brother and I don’t have the kindness to be free bodyguards for people, and the connections in Shoujing don’t even need it, do we? Brother?" Lin An glanced at Huo Cheng, who nodded and hummed.     Gou Renzhi was anxious when he heard what he said. If he dared to leave, the villagers would have left early. It was because he was afraid of encountering those man-eating monsters on the road. How could he succeed without a strong protector! Lin An didn't leave any leeway in his words. He said that he didn't care if he died, but he still didn't give up, and he still wanted to play the pity card.

    "You two, my words were said out of a hurry, and there was no other meaning. The village had no other way to find them. There were a dozen or so dolls, old and young, who hadn't grown up, and those with big bellies. Woman, being stuck here is a dead end. It's a matter of little effort with the two of you, but you can save so many lives..." Before he could finish speaking, there was a sudden sound of a plate falling to the ground in the restaurant. After that, there was a burst of ping-pong thoughts, as if the chair fell to the ground.

    The first reaction of Zhao Ruiming and the others was zombies, and their faces became panicked. On the contrary, Lin An glanced at the side of Village Chief Gou, and he understood half of it. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, and Huo Cheng naturally followed. Several people met and looked at each other.