Chapter 24

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 24

    Swearing, interceding, and bargaining, more and more people gathered in the open space in front of the neighborhood committee, which was originally empty, and the residents of Liyutang Community who had been hiding at home for more than a month all came out with oily heads and dirty faces.

    Whether it's a trembling old man or a child waiting to be fed, these people are still holding guns, with a tough attitude, and don't say a lot of nonsense.

    Next to it is the soldier who is responsible for registering the food collection. In a word, get on the car after paying enough, and you can pull people down to the temporary resettlement site today.

    But who can have so much food, and spend it at home for more than a month, and it is not bad if they don’t starve to death. Two hundred catties per person, don’t you want to kill yourself!

    Some angry ones rushed forward with fists clenched and reasoned:

    "I paid so much tax to support you, and now I turn around to ask us for things?! What the hell, I'm going to sue you!

    " Sapo's method, lying in front of the car and refusing to leave.

    "The government won't let people live. This is for the lives of our orphans and widowed mothers. The People's Liberation Army has forced people to death. If you don't let me get in the car, I will die in front of the car. No one will be better!

    " The uniform with the gun is not the People's Liberation Army.

    A clear-headed person who recalls the content of the broadcast will be able to detect something strange—the Sixth Army of the Capital Base is not at all the weaving that people are familiar with before the end of the world.

    The leader of the young soldier with the second lieutenant waved his hand, and the soldier next to him immediately raised his gun and fired at the woman who was lying and rolling in front of the car. The bullets splashed the sand and gravel on the ground and made a small hole in the ground.

    The woman froze with fright immediately, she got up and rolled away, her trouser legs dripped with water:

    "Killer, murderer, help!!"

    The shot stunned the audience. All the residents, no one dares to make trouble and shout, these people with guns don't show any sympathy at all!

    Some bright-minded people wanted to take advantage of the time when the zombies in the community were cleaned up to go to the nearby supermarkets and small shops.

    There were quite a few people who thought the same thing, but when they arrived at the supermarket, they were shocked to find that most of the food shelves were empty, and they couldn't help but curse:

    "Bah, Qian Jun and those bastards are running to the supermarket one after another. Let them move everything!"

    "Let's go, let's go to the warehouse behind, I don't believe that the thing surnamed Qian belongs to a rat, and he has the ability to dump such a big supermarket!"