Chapter 37

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 37

    Lin An was ruthless, and Lin Fugui was always a bully, if he hadn't been forced to do so, he wouldn't even want to come here.

    I also know that the little bastard will not give him a good face.

    "At any rate, at any rate, I am also your own father." Thinking about what his youngest son said before he came, Lin Fugui was cruel and cheeky and said, "Just help dad once, just this time."

    Lin Jingjing looked at Lin Fugui, No sound.

    Lin Fugui felt guilty when he saw him, and said, "Actually, it's not a big deal, it's just that your brother has a fever in the afternoon and can't drive, and dad drives late at night alone, afraid that he won't be able to keep up with the team," he rubbed Rubbing his hands together, he said, "I know you know someone in the army. See if you can ask someone nearby to find another place for you."

    Lin Fugui thought, no matter how much Lin An hated them, he couldn't just sit back and watch Regardless of the life and death of his own father and brother.

    "Okay," Lin Anzhen didn't expect to answer straight away, which made Lin Fugui stunned for a moment, and he didn't expect him to let go so easily.

    After being stunned for a moment, Lin Fugui immediately showed joy on his face, and said repeatedly: "Hey, hey, this relationship is good, I know my son is not rejected by those six relatives!" He couldn't wait for a moment now, and asked anxiously: " Then when will we come over, and the team will leave any later, can you tell your acquaintances to arrange for us to come here now?"

    Lin An stared at Lin Fugui, and asked without answering: "Lin Bin really Did you have a fever?"

    Lin Fugui was also worried when he mentioned his youngest son, and said, "It's not true, your brother's forehead is boiling hot now, and I'm almost dying of anxiety. The antipyretics you ordered in exchange cost a catty of grain and a grain, you Isn’t this robbery, you say.”

    He said with a shy face and said with a sneer: “Xiao’an, do you have antipyretics here, give it to your brother first, otherwise what should we do if the fever burns out.”

    Antipyretics? Infected with the T virus, even the elixir can't save your son!

    After Lin An heard this, he smiled almost maliciously in his heart, and his eyes were full of joy, and he said sarcastically, "Medicine? I have plenty here. If there is, why should I give Lin Bin that little three life? I can't wait for him to be burned to death." Happy."

    Back then, Lin Bin was born more than four months after his mother left, and Lin An was too young at that time to remember much, but he remembered that although his mother had always been in poor health, she could usually go to the fields to cook and wash. The house has always been kept clean. That year, I suddenly became seriously ill for some reason, always had a fever and cough, and lay in bed complaining of headaches every day.

    Then, he went there not long after, and not long after, his father let go and sent him to his aunt's house, and he didn't take care of him for so many years.