Chapter 39

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 39

    After sending Guo Shuai and the two away, Lin An got out of the car and stretched his muscles, and was afraid after talking to Huo Cheng: "Fortunately, the fever has subsided. Listen to what they say, the army has to deal with fever."

    "I'm not afraid of burning." Huo Cheng He took out a towel from the trunk and wet it with water and handed it to Lin An to wipe his face. Let's go by ourselves, I will take you.

    The man's silent care obviously benefited Lin An very much. Huo Cheng treated him well, and he couldn't wait to treat Huo Cheng well.

    "What do you want for breakfast? Let me cook noodles for you. How about some porridge? There are still two cans of pickles in the trunk. I remember there are eggs too."

    Huo Cheng looked at Lin An with gentle eyes: You have the final say.

    Since the army won't stay in place for too long, Lin An cooked the noodles like last night, added eggs, cut some vacuum-packed bacon, put some pickles in it, drizzled sesame oil, soy sauce and a little salt, It can also make the surrounding survivors swallow their saliva, secretly determined to go to the army to change the alcohol stove at noon.

    It's so fucking gluttonous, who wouldn't want something warm!

    After a short adjustment in the morning, the army sent soldiers with guns to check the team carefully from the beginning to the end, and then set off after repeatedly confirming that there were no zombies. Huo Cheng was catching up on sleep in the back seat of the car, wrapped in the blanket that Lin An had wrapped all night, smelling the smell on it, and fell asleep after a while.

    Lin An took Huo Cheng's seat and drove, following the mighty team on the small road, surrounded by fields in the countryside. When the end of the world came, the autumn harvest had already passed, and the fields were bare, occasionally covered with wheat stalks.

    The people on the army side were also quite disappointed. If there was still something in the field, they could organize people to take back a lot of food.

    Occasionally, zombies wandering on the side of the road were attracted, and they were quickly knocked into the air by the truck in front, and crushed into a mass of minced meat.

    The following convoy ran over the dead zombies over and over again. The cars with high chassis could clearly see the advantage and easily followed the team, but the private cars with low chassis stumbled a lot behind.

    At this time, no one can stop and take care of it. It is up to you whether you can keep up.

    Panic gradually grew in this poorly organized team, resentment that the army did not protect them, envy that some cars had a good position in front, and fear that they would fall behind the team.

    Hunger and fear were hidden inside, and the suppressed emotions were finally stimulated again at noon.

    "Ah——zombies, zombies!!"

    screamed in the team, breaking the tranquility of the lunch break, and then, the crowd at the back of the middle began to riot, and the survivors screamed and ran towards the army, crying Voices, cries for help mixed together, into a mess.