Chapter 69

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 69

    Seeing Second Uncle Huo's car passing by, many people even looked this way, and they pointed and commented openly: "It's General Huo, is he going to the training ground?"

    "No, I'm looking in the direction of the bulletin hall That one, let’s go, take a quick look, is there any new policy?”

    These days, the army has new policy

    generals one after another?

    The last time Lin An heard Huo Cheng talking about his second uncle's military rank before the end of the world, this title was obviously given by Huo Ershu himself, whether it was general or major general, it didn't sound like the word "general" was as prestigious. Does this mean that he is going to be the local emperor in Huaiqiong County?

    He glanced thoughtfully at Second Uncle Huo who was driving the car himself, thinking about the famous base in Huaiqiong County in his previous life, the actual ruler could not be this one.

    He didn't dare to think about it any longer, and looked at Second Uncle Huo very reverently.

    Lin An, who has been a "fart" all his life, let alone the future big boss of the base, he has never been in contact with even a bigger leader with supernatural powers.

    Look at your potential!

    Lin An scolded himself in his heart.

    Uncle Huo also heard the discussion outside. Seeing his niece and daughter-in-law looking at him like this, he scratched his head with a hand embarrassedly, "Hey, don't listen to their nonsense, your second uncle has nothing to do, just contribute. Back then It’s the old man who has to say that he is old and let me stand out.”

    He glanced at his elder nephew through the rearview mirror, and sighed in his heart: If his elder brother was still alive, he would have led people out to clear the zombies and grab the territory. It's a headache to deal with a lot of things, and the old man doesn't have to work at his age anymore.     "Ah Cheng, since I'm back, I'll help the family share the burden. Your brother is still too young after all." Second Uncle Huo thought about his second nephew's unreliable temper, and sighed even more: "The third generation of our family can also point out the burden." I'm following you."     "Yeah." Huo Cheng responded.     Second Uncle Huo smiled gratifiedly, and said to Lin An, "So is Xiao An, your supernatural ability is really good, and you should help your brother more often."

    "Second uncle, don't worry." Lin An also nodded, he and Huo Cheng must have shared weal and woe.

    "Okay, Second Uncle remembers what you said." Second Uncle

    Huo laughed and said nothing more, such words are usually ordered by the old man, and he just followed the old man's instructions, but in fact he has been a bachelor for so many years , The days have not passed yet to understand.

    Now that it has decided to stay here temporarily, Huaiqiong County has imitated Shoujing, and has transformed into a Huaiqiong base. The army brought by the Huo family was called the Huaiqiong army.