Chapter 59

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 59

    The indoor basketball court was empty, except for themselves, there was no sound at all, as if no one had come here at all.

    "Look for it!" The leader gave an order, and the only side door was closed, and all the headlights in the basketball hall were turned on, illuminating the entire stadium brightly.

    These people formed a group of three and sifted up along the bottom floor of the auditorium in an orderly manner, leaving no gaps under the seats. After screening to the top floor, these people said to the leader below: "Boss, no!" The

    leader frowned and looked at the man named Third Brother. They had never seen the real person before, and they heard the report from the below that someone broke in and ran away He brought people to chase him.

    The third brother also had some doubts on his face. He didn’t actually see anyone running in, but he heard the sound of the door being pushed in the distance. He said flatly, “Boss, I didn’t fool you. The kid is locked in the warehouse, and I really ran away when I opened the door just now. The kid has a gun in his hand, and he killed one of my men." The

    leader nodded, and ordered to the superior: "Look out of the window." You know, you're so daring, you've sneaked in and robbed people before. The third child will not lie to him, that kid runs really fast.

    "Boss, I still haven't."

    It seems that I really didn't run into it.

    After confirming that no one was there, the leader gave an order and took people out to disperse to find them, but he was more cautious and left people outside the basketball hall, and locked the side door outside. The people locked behind are very important, and outsiders must not be allowed to enter.

    "Huh~"

    With a slight gasp, Lin An climbed in from the window with trembling arms, and collapsed on the ground. The short space confinement just now has completely exhausted his mental strength, and he can't even walk one more step.

    Outside there are the sounds of chains being pulled and gatekeepers walking and talking.

    He couldn't get out, and in fact Lin An didn't have the strength to go out either. With the front row of chairs blocking him, he was not afraid to come in and be seen by others. He collapsed on the ground exhausted, took out a bag of biscuits from the space and shook his hands, and sent two pieces to his mouth. I lost all energy.

    He closed his eyes, panted slowly, and quietly waited for recovery.

    ...

    "Bang bang, bang bang." The heavy metal gate was opened to a gap, and the soldiers with guns tensed up, silently and quickly came in one after another, surrounding the people sitting on the ground , followed them at gunpoint. A dazzling light came in, and the person who led the hunt for Lin An just now brought people in, and slowly illuminated a circle with the light in his hand, and heaved a sigh of relief after counting the number of people.

    He ordered someone to search the bathroom at the back, and there was no one left, so he was completely relieved, and glanced at the high-hanging windows on the smooth wall, which were also tightly closed.