10

season 2 episode 18

This Life We Choose🚨

This Life We Choose
🚨

"Victor Costas? The mail bomber? It can't be. He's been locked up." Emily says. Lindsey was on a video call with her old team. They were on the jet making their way to LA. "I know but I just have this feeling. Plus there was gold foil on both packages."

"Maybe a copycat?" JJ suggested. "Or there could be no connection at all." Rossi said.

"Either way we have a serial bomber on the loose." Derek spoke up as he read through the files Lindsey sent them. "I do not like the sound of that." Penelope added. Normally she would stay back at Quantico during cases and work from her office but this time she decided to go. Mainly because she wanted to see Lindsey.

"Well I gotta get to work but I will meet you guys at the LAPD once you arrive." Lindsey said her goodbyes and logged off. Ready for another day.

Everyone has been on edge since the news about the bomber came out. They were getting a tone of calls, all of them being ridiculous and none of them actually having a bomb.

They had gotten a call from a local elementary school that there was a bomb on campus. Lindsey, Athena, 118, and bomb squad all pulled up. Using the fire trucks as a shield, they got everyone out of the school and behind them.

"Teacher spotted it out there after recess. Nobody claimed it." Athena told them, referring to the backpack that was sitting on the ground. "Yeah but it's not a package. I thought this guy sent his bombs through the mail." Buck said.

"That's what i'm thinking. It's possible that the M.O. could change but I have a feeling that it hasn't." Lindsey spoke. Chimney turned to her, "Well we still gotta check."

"Yeah, better safe than sorry." Hen added.

They watched as one of the bomb squad members walked towards the backpack. He placed a detonator on it and quickly made his way back. They made sure all the kids were safe and then they set the detonator off.

"Substance appears to be some kind of...grayish paste." The bomb squad man said. "It's tuna fish!" One of the little girls said and everyone turned to look at her. "Emily, was that your lunch?" The little girl nodded at her teacher. "Why didn't you say something?" Athena asked. "I don't like tuna fish. Am I under arrest?"

Lindsey felt her phone buzz, she looked to see a message from Hotch. "Hey, I gotta go. You guys think you'll be good to wrap things up?" Chimney and Hen nodded. "Great! I'll meet you back at the department." Lindsey said to Athena who also nodded.