53

season 5 episode 9

Past is Prologue🚨

Past is Prologue
🚨

"There's over 5,000 known oil wells in LA, but there are a bunch that were just basically forgotten. You know, they-they dried up, they filled them with trash and covered them. It's like the-the ticking time bomb that could be sitting in your backyard right now."

Lindsey raised a brow at Bucks words, "Interesting..." She trailed off as Buck handed her the final plate. She quickly dried it and put it in the cabinet.

"You don't care, do you?" He said with a laugh and Lindsey rolled her eyes. "No, no, I do. I'm just trying to figure out how we went from talking about Christmas, to talking about oil."

Bucks eyes brows furrowed, "Yeah, I uh...I'm not sure how that happened." This time, Lindsey laughed as she hopped up on the counter. She let her feet dangle and her hands gripped the edge. "Going back to Christmas, i'm guessing that you'll be spending it with your parents?"

Lindsey shook her head, "No, actually, my parents will be on a cruise for Christmas. It was my present to them. Figured it would be nice get away. What about you?"

Buck sighed as he leaned on the counter next to her, "Well Maddie's gone, so I won't be spending Christmas with her this year. And I haven't heard from my parents, which isn't shocking, so I guess i'll be on my own."

Lindsey nodded and a thought came to her head, "Since we'll both be alone on Christmas, why don't we spend it together? We could go get breakfast or something." She suggested and looked to see a smile form on Bucks face. "Yeah sure, sounds perfect."

Their eyes met and a smile was present on both of their faces. "Oh you got a..." He trailed off as he leaned towards her. His thumb brushed against her cheek and she felt her cheeks heat up at his touch. "...eyelash." He finished as he brought his hand down to rest on the counter next to her.

Their eyes met again and this time it was different. Their faces were only inches apart, Bucks hands were placed on either side of her, she could feel his breath fan across her face.

Her eyes scanned all over his face before landing back on his blue eyes. Her breath hitched as she watched his eyes flicker down to her lips. She could feel the tension building as the two stared at each other.

And then they gave in.

Lindsey wasn't sure if she initiated it or if Buck did, but what she did know was when their lips collided, it felt right.

Their lips moved perfectly in sync. Her hands moved up towards Bucks hair as the kiss continued to build. It was intense and rough and needy. She felt Bucks hands slide up to her waist. She felt his fingers dig into her skin as he leaned into her. Her arms hugged his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.