61

season 5 episode 15

FOMO
🚨

FOMO or Fear Of Missing Out. Something that Lindsey was struggling with. She had a month off of work so she could relax and fully heal both physically and mentally. But because she was off of work, she didn't get to see her friends as much.

They were all working and she wasn't able to be with them. She wasn't able to drive around with Athena and go on calls with the 118. Every time Buck came home he would update her on what happened during his shift. She was sad that she was missing out on everything but she never admitted it.

Buck was already worried about her, if she told him she was feeling down because she couldn't work he may just request the whole month off so he could hang out with her. That was something that he would do, and she didn't want him to do that. So she kept quiet and listened to his stories.

As for her injuries, she was doing better. She had multiple stitches. Most of them are due to come out in a couple of days, the only one she'll have to have for a bit longer is the one on her thigh. Being stabbed in the thigh wasn't a fun experience. They had been worried at first because she had lost so much blood. But she ended up being okay and they stitched her up.

For the first week she had to use crutches, after that she was free to walk on her leg but it ached every time she did. Her medicine helped a little, but every once in a while she could still feel a dull pain.

Lindsey let out a yawn as she made her way down the stairs. "Morning sunshine, how was your nap?" Buck asked as he started to collect the plates off the table.

"Good, I feel a lot better now." She answered. Her eyes drifted to the table to see that there had been two plates there, "Who..."

"Maddie stopped by. I didn't want to wake you, I knew you needed to sleep." He answered as he brought the plates over to the sink. "She brought you a fruit basket. I put it in the fridge."

A smile formed on her lips as she made her way to the fridge, "Awe, that was sweet." Her eyes fell on the basket and she immediately grabbed one of the chocolates strawberries. Before she could take a bite, she looked up to see Buck eyeing the strawberry.

"You want one?" She asked and he instantly nodded, "Yes please!" She laughed at his excitement and handed him the strawberry in her hand. Going back to the fridge, she grabbed another one for herself.