57

season 5 episode 13

Fear-o-phobia
🚨

A knock on the door caught Buck and Lindsey's attention. Buck stood up from the table, they had just finished eating dinner, and made his way to the door.

"Hi!"

A big smile formed on Bucks face, "Hi!"

Lindsey watched as Buck pulled Maddie into a hug. They had heard from Chimney a few days before that he had found Maddie and he was bringing her home.

"Ah! I can't believe you're home. You uh, you seem good." Maddie smiled at Buck words, "I am. Finally."

Maddie's eyes then shifted over to Lindsey. Lindsey immediately got up and met the woman half way. She pulled her into a hug as she said, "Oh I missed you!"

Maddie pulled back slightly to look at Lindsey, "I missed you too. Are you okay? Chimney caught me up on everything that's happened. I can't believe your house got blown up." Lindsey laughed a little and nodded, "I'm okay, and honestly, i'm still trying to wrap my head around that part."

"Speaking of Chim," Buck spoke and the two women turned to him, "Where is he? And Jee?"

Maddie let out a sigh and Lindsey gestured her over towards the counter. Both of them took a seat while Buck made his way over to the fridge. He grabbed them some water while Maddie explained everything.

"We broke up. We realized somewhere around St. Louis that it was over." Bucks eyes widened a little as he passed her a glass, "After everything you've been through?"

"We grew apart. Or we grew while we were apart, I guess."

"It kind of sounds like he's punishing you for being sick." Maddie immediately shook her head at her brothers words, "No, that's not what's going on. We made a mutual decision together that this is what's best for Jee. So no one is punishing anyone. Okay? Don't be mad at Chim." She reassured him.

Buck let out a sigh, "I do still owe him a punch in the face."

"But you aren't going to do that since Maddie told you everything was mutual." Lindsey pointed at him waiting for him to agree. Buck eventually gave in, "Fine, I won't punch him."

"So you two," Maddie started to say as she pointed between the two, "have been living together for what, a little over a month?" Both Lindsey and Buck nodded, "Yeah, that's about right."

"And how's that been?" She asked with a smirk. Lindsey met Bucks eyes, "It's been...interesting, to say the least."

The rest of the night was spent with Lindsey and Buck explaining everything that had been happening since Maddie left.