16

season 3 episode 6

Monsters
🚨

Buck had been reinstated. Bobby told him that he was back though Bobby didn't seem all that happy about it. He even told Buck that there was talk about transferring him, which Bobby decided against.

Either way Buck was happy that he was gonna be going back to work. Lindsey on the other hand was a bit worried. While he was happy she knew not everyone else will be.

It was Bucks first day back and Lindsey decided to visit him. Usually when someone would come back there was always a banner and cake involved. Buck was so excited and Lindsey wanted to be there to support him.

She had stopped on her way to get donuts. When she walked into the station she saw decorations everywhere, except they weren't for Buck. The station was filled with Halloween decorations.

She passed by the trucks and ambulances and made her way upstairs. She saw Buck at the table with Hen and Chimney while Eddie and Bobby where in the kitchen. "Hey! I brought donuts." Making her presence know, she placed the donuts on the table.

Chimney and Hen immediately reached for one, thanking Lindsey as they took a bite. "Thanks." Buck whispered to her. Leaning down she gave him a quick kiss. "So, how's it going?" She tried her best to be quiet so no one else heard. "Not everyone has been the most welcoming. Bobby even had me stay behind on a call."

Lindsey could see that Buck was upset. She gave his shoulder a squeeze and then turned towards the kitchen. "You guys want any donuts?" She asked Eddie and Bobby. Both just shook their heads. Lindsey watched as Eddie glared at Buck and how Bobby could barely look at him.

"Alright...this is ridiculous. Are you really still mad?" Lindsey spoke up, her voice directed at the two men in the kitchen. Eddie made his way towards the table, "He sued us and used our personal information against us. So yeah, I'm still mad."

Lindsey met his eyes, "He said he was sorry. He owned up to his mistakes. Don't you think it's about time to move on?" Bobby joined them, "Buck still has a lot to learn and make up for."

She scoffed at the two men in front of her, "Buck has been nothing but loyal to you guys. You are more than his friends, you're his family. And family makes mistakes but the important thing is they forgive and move on. He just wanted to be back with his family," Taking a breath she continued, "You guys face danger everyday. You put your lives on the line everyday. You never know what could happen. Holding grudges against one another isn't worth it. Especially when tomorrow isn't promised. Do you really want..."

She was cut off as her phone began to ring. "Sorry..." She said when she noticed it was Penelope calling her. "Hey Penny, look can I call you back I'm really..."