88

season 7 episode 2

Rock the Boat
🚨

The minute Lindsey saw the firetruck pull up to the scene she made her way over to them as quickly as she could. Hen and Buck were the first to meet her. Taking a breath she said, "Sports car T-boned the SUV causing it to roll onto the Sedan. We got two trapped inside-mother and daughter. Mom is not responsive."

Hen nodded at Lindsey and then ran past her, the rest of the team followed except for Buck. He stayed back for a moment, his eyes on Lindsey as she was taking deep breaths. "Hey, you okay?" His arm reached out to grab hers. She nodded at him and said, "Yeah, just a bit out of breath but i'm good. Go."

Buck sighed, "Linds, you really shouldn't be-"

"Buck, seriously, i'm okay." She reassured him, "I would tell you if I wasn't. Go, your team needs you."

Buck sighed again but didn't argue. Lindsey watched as he ran off to help.

Hen shouted orders to her team and then turned to Lindsey, "Is that our Mario Andretti over there?" Lindsey followed Hens gaze and nodded, "Yep."

"Field sobriety?"

Lindsey scoffed, "Refuses. Says he knows his rights." She said with quotation marks and Hen hummed, "I bet he does," She then turned to Chimney, "Chim, check him out. Let's make sure we don't have to take him to the hospital before he gets taken to jail."

"Copy that." Chim said and then he nodded to Lindsey who started to lead him over to the man.

The man was arguing with one of the other officers, "I want a supervisor!" He then turned to see Lindsey and quickly made his way over to her, "Are you important? Do you matter?"

Holding her hand out to create distance, Lindsey said, "Sir, this paramedic needs to take a look at you."

The man shook his head, "I'm fine! Get away from me." Chimney didn't listen and took a step forward, "Okay, sir, it's possible you may have been injured and you don't even know it. Sometimes the adrenaline-"

"What did I just say?" The man cut Chimney off.

Lindsey sighed before speaking, "Listen, why don't we just take a seat on the curb so my friend can take a quick look at you?"

The man scoffed, his eyes flickering between the officer and paramedic, "Why? So you can bill me?" He tried to walk away but Lindsey reached her hand out to his shoulder, "Sir-"