49

season 5

Lindsey Begins🚨

Lindsey Begins
🚨

seven years ago...

When they arrived at the police department, they were met with news. "Glad you all are here. 2 more women were found dead last night." Gavin said as he led the group to a room where they could set up. "Another double homicide?" Derek asked and Gavin nodded. "That makes three total. He didn't do that last time. So why now?" Elle asked.

"Not to mention that he only had a three day cooling off period." Lindsey added.

Hotch turned to Gavin, "Did the results come back on the other two victims?" Gavin placed the files down on the table, "Yeah, you can look for yourselves, but it's just like last time. Both women were raped. They matched the DNA to the DNA they found a year ago."

"So it is the same guy." Elle commented and Gavin nodded. "We called the families of the victims. They should be here around noon." Gideon turned to JJ, "We'll need to talk to them. Find out about their routines and friends." He turned back to Gavin and added, "We'll also want to talk to the families of the victims from a year ago."

"We can have Garcia look into any possible connections between all the women." Hotch added.

"We already know that he likes to target roommates. That's two vs one. This guy must be strong if he's able to kill both women with out causing a big scene." Derek said and Lindsey nodded, "We should look at the crime scenes, see if we can retrace this man's steps."

"JJ you'll talk to the families, Hotch, Elle, and Hart go to the first crime scene, Scott, Reid, Morgan, and I will go to the second."

present...

After seeing Taylor Kelly's news broadcast, Athena immediately called Maynard. Now that everyone in LA knew Lindsey was alive, it most likely meant that the replicator knew as well. And it also most likely meant that he was gonna come after her again. If he risked being seen just to make sure she was dead, it was possible that he might show up at the hospital.

Because LA had been in a state of chaos only a few days before, they were still limited on officers. So they got as many as they could to come down to the hospital. They were gonna be undercover, watching for the man.

They had cleared out Lindseys hospital room, leaving only her and Athena in there. No nurses were told to come in unless Lindsey or Athena called for one. They also removed the security guard from the door. They had set up a trap for the man.