27

Criminal Minds
season 6 episode 14

Criminal Mindsseason 6 episode 14

Sense Memory
🔍

Lindsey looked down at the woman. She was soaked and wrapped in plastic. "What do we got?" She asked Hen who was crouched down by the woman. "There's no pulse. Looks like she's been dead for hours, most likely drowned." Lindsey let out a sigh.

"She's missing a patch of her skin on the bottom of her foot." Chimney added as he looked at the woman's foot. "In the shape of a square?" Lindsey asked and he nodded. "Isn't that..." Buck trailed off as he got lost in thought. Finishing his sentence, Lindsey said, "The same M.O. as the other two women? Yeah."

She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "What are you doing?" Eddie asked. "Calling Maynard. Looks like we got a serial killer on our hands and we're gonna need some back up."

Lindsey was going to be working with Detective Bailey and her team, who arrived about an hour ago. Lindsey met Derek, Emily, and Spencer at the station while Hotch and Rossi went to meet Detective Bailey at the morgue.

"It's good to see you guys, but I got to admit, it's weird not having JJ." Lindsey told them as they looked through files. "Yeah, it's been taking some getting use to. It was like that when you left too." Derek said to her. She shook her head, "I just can't believe they had her transfer. Is she going to come back?"

Emily shrugged, "We don't know. Only Hotch does and he isn't saying anything."

Spencer had gone out to meet Hotch and Rossi, walking back into the room, he explained to them what he found. "Now, I've charted the abduction and disposal sites. Linda Dean was taken from Hollywood. Her body was dumped in Echo Park. Shelly Onto was last seen in the garment district. Her body was dumped in Sherman Oaks. And finally, Vickie Hagerg was taken in Torrance south of the city. Her body was left in Westlake."

Hotch looked at the map, "It's a huge geographical area." Spencer nodded, "The only area the unsub hasn't hit yet is east of downtown, which means we can either eliminate it or it's the one place left."

Rossi sighed, "So we're back to nothing." Lindsey stood up and walked over to them, "Not necessarily." She signaled for Spencer to continue. "We looked at the crime scene photos. These sites are true dumpsites. I mean, there's no concealment, no staging."

"He quite literally dumps the bodies like garbage once he's done with them." Lindsey added. "The randomness could be orchestrated or it could be simple opportunity. Either way, he's very mobile." Hotch said to the group. "All of the dumpsites, including the most recent one, are between the 110 and 405 freeway and the 5 and 10 north and south." Spencer pointed towards the board.