84

season 6

Oh Baby🚨

Oh Baby
🚨

The next two months were hard ones. They didn't want to tell anyone else that Lindsey was pregnant until they hit that 12 week mark, just to be safe.

They had also decided to keep their engagement to themselves (and Ravi). They both wanted to announce it but Lindsey figured they should wait since Maddie and Chimney just got engaged. She didn't want to take away from their moment.

Buck told her that they wouldn't care, in fact, Maddie would be ecstatic to know that her little brother was engaged. Lindsey knew what he was saying was right but still.

So they agreed to wait a few weeks.

Lindsey had just gotten back from the store. Walking in the door, she pushed it open with her foot as she carried the bags of groceries. "Buck. I'm home." She called out.

Placing the bags on the counter she called out again, "Buck."

She didn't get an answer. Her eyes scanned the room and fell on the open balcony door. "Buck?" She called again as she slowly walked outside.

When her eyes fell on him she immediately started to tear up. He was standing there, surrounded by candles and tulips, her favorite flower. He had a big smile on his face, and his hands were tucked in his pockets. "What is this?"

"Come here." Buck said as he extended his hand out. She took a few steps forward and placed her hand in his.

"Buck..."

Slowly he knelt down on one knee, "I know I already asked but I wanted to do it again when we weren't dangling from a rope." He began. Pulling his other hand out of his pocket he held up a ring.

It was silver with accent stones around the edges and in the middle was a sparkling oval cut diamond.

"I already went to your parents and asked for their permission since I didn't exactly get it the first time I asked." The two laughed lightly. Lindsey's heart swelled at the fact that he went to her parents to ask. That he took his time in setting this all up. Her eyes welled up in happy tears. A smile forming on her face as she looked down at him.