42

season 4 episode 14

Survivors
🚨

Lindsey stepped out of her car and quickly made her way towards the scene. Showing her badge to one of the officers, she ducked under the caution tape and walked over to Athena and Detective Denver's.

"Detective, this is Officer Lindsey Scott." Athena introduced her. "Right, the FBI agent turned officer. We contacted your team by the way. They are on their way now." Lindsey raised her brow in confusion, "Really? You think we'll need them for this one."

"I'm thinking we're gonna need all the help we can get." Denver's said. "What do you two know about the wounded firefighter? Someone said he was ex-military."

"Eddie. You think he was the intended victim?" Athena asked. "He was the first one shot. By someone who's apparently a very well-trained sniper. Feels like there could be a connection." Denver's explained.

"Detective Denver's." An officer called for her. "Excuse me." Both Athena and Lindsey nodded and Denver's walked off.

"Lindsey, you don't have to be here if you don't want to. I know you're worried about Eddie. If you need to go the the hospital that's okay." Athena told her. "No, it's fine. I mean...I won't exactly be able to do much there anyway."

Denver's called the two back over to look at camera footage, except it wasn't the footage of Eddie. There had been another shooting, and another firefighter was shot. "They were responding to a fender-bender when the shooting started. You see it?" Denver's asked.

"The police, the bystanders, the two drivers. Shooter had plenty of potential targets if he was looking for someone random." Athena said and Lindsey nodded, "Yeah, but he didn't take the shot. He waited. Until Fire and Rescue arrived."

"He's targeting firefighters."

"Hey Lindsey, we're at the station." JJ said through the phone. "Okay, i'll be there soon. There's just something I got to do first." After saying her goodbyes, Lindsey stepped out of her car and made her way towards the house. Eddie's house.

Buck had called again, saying he was going to tell Chris what happened and he didn't think he'd be able to do it alone. Lindsey told him she'd meet him at Eddie's house. Before she could knock on the door, she heard a car pull up. She turned to see that it wasn't Bucks jeep. She had never seen the car before.

Buck hopped out of the passenger seat. Lindsey looked over at the drivers side and could just make out red hair. Of course Taylor drove him.