18

season 3 episode 9

Fallout
🚨

Hen had been seeing a therapist to help her cope. Lindsey didn't know much about it, she just knew that she was going. She also heard that Eddie took her advice, he was also seeing a therapist. She was just glad that they were getting help.

Athena was also back at work, thank god. Her first day back was pretty chill so the two decided to stop at the fire station and seemed to enter at the right moment. "You slept with your therapist?" They heard Eddie ask. "Who slept with their therapist?" Lindsey questioned, making both her and Athenas presence known.

No one answered but Lindsey saw that all their eyes shifted to Buck who wore a sheepish look. "Why am I not surprised." She said as she crossed her arms. Buck held up his hands, "Hey, I didn't initiate it. She came onto me." Lindsey raised her eyebrow, "Really? That's totally not okay."

"Well she was removed from the department." Bobby informed her. Lindsey nodded and took a seat next to Buck, "Good." His arm fell around her shoulders as everyone turned to Athena.

"Well, look who's back on the beat!" Chimney said to the woman. "Just thought we'd stop by, see if there's any word on our girl, Hen."

"You talk to her?" Chimney asked. "No, I try but all she wants to talk about is..."

"The girl, yeah. I got that too." Chimney finished Athenas sentence.

Lindsey looked down at her hand to see Buck playing with her rings. Looking back up at him she gave him a questioning look. "What, it's soothing." She laughed a little but didn't say anything else.

She heard a cough and turned to see Eddie looking at her with a raised eyebrow. Rolling her eyes, she leaned into Buck and said, "So how's therapy been going? You haven't slept with your therapist, have you?" She ignored Bucks scoff and kept her eyes on Eddie. "I hate it, but I'm going so that's gotta count for something."

"It gets better, I promise. It's never fun but it helps." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

Athenas phone dinged and she pulled it out, "Ooh, May just sent me a copy of her college essay."

"I hated writing my college essay." Lindsey said while Bobby asked, "She emailed it to you?"

"I guess she was too nervous to watch me read it in person." Athena laughed. "I remember the drama when my sister was applying to college. Think that's half the reason why I decided to join the army." Eddie said. "Well, you tell a 17 year old kid that their future depends on writing 600 perfect words, the pressures gonna get to 'em." Bobby spoke.