82

season 6 episode 17

Love Is in The Air🚨

Love Is in The Air
🚨

"727-Adam-30 in pursuit." Athena called into the walkie. They were chasing a bank robber who now was dragging a man by his parachute through the streets.

"What are the odds?" Lindsey asked as she watched the poor man getting pulled away. "Apparently more than we think." Athena responded as she turned the car to continue following the robber.

She got the car right next to the robbers truck. Calling through the speaker she said, "You got nowhere to go. Pull over. They gave you decoy money. You're waisting your time."

The robber didn't stop and ended up crashing into a truck. Both women hopped out of the car and pulled their guns out. Lindsey slowly moved over to the window, turning her head away she broke the window with her baton. "Door!" She called to one of the other officers. They pulled the door open and Lindsey moved so her gun was pointed at the man.

She saw the bag of decoy money and then the man's gun. Grabbing the gun, she handed it back to Athena. Once she made sure there were no other weapons, she turned to the 118, "Get him out of here."

"So we can arrest his sorry ass." Athena added.

Lindsey and Athena watched as Bobby and Buck pulled the robber out of the car. Athena moved to handcuff him while Lindsey reached for the ski mask and pulled it off.

While Athena put the man in the patrol car, Lindsey made her way over to Buck. "Still on for tonight?" She asked him and he gave her a smile, "I would never turn down a date night. Especially when you're the one buying the drinks." He teased.

Lindsey immediately shook her head, "I bought them last time which means it's your turn." She pushed her finger into his chest. Grabbing her hand he responded with, "Actually, if I remember correctly, you were supposed to buy the drinks but somehow you forgot your wallet."

"That didn't happen."

"Uh yes it did. Did you hit your head or something?" He asked as he grabbed her head to examine it. She laughed as he moved her head around, "Fine. You're right. But I really did forget my wallet."

Buck gave her a look that said he didn't believe her.

"I'm serious." She told him and Buck laughed, "I believe you."

"So, I guess it is drinks on me tonight." She sighed and Buck smiled down at her. Moving his hand, he tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear, "How about we compete for it. Loser buys drinks."