55

season 5 episode 10

Wrapped in Red Christmas 🚨

🚨

Since Elle's death, Lindsey hadn't been feeling the Christmas spirit. Everything just felt grey and dull, like there was no color or spark anymore. But Lindsey's friends had been helping her through it.

She had called Hotch and the team to let them know about Elle. It was hard to tell them, especially since no one had really talked about Elle after she left. But they were heart broken when Lindsey told them. Since then Lindsey had been talking to them almost every day. It was comforting, and something she looked forward to.

Buck had also done a great job at comforting her. He was always finding something that would help to raise her spirits.

One day, he walked in with a giant Christmas tree and got out a tone of stuff to decorate it with. The two had Christmas music playing as they strung lights and hung ornaments. They danced around the room, singing their hearts out, and laughing at how crazy they looked.

And after that, Buck made them hot chocolate and they curled up on the couch to watch a Christmas movie.

Really, since that night, Lindsey had started to feel a lot better. Yeah, she was heart broken but she knew that Elle wouldn't want her moping. She'd want her living her life and enjoying the holiday. So that's what she was gonna do.

Lindsey walked into the fire station, toys in hand. They were doing a toy drive and Lindsey wanted to donate some presents.

"Here, let me help." She heard Bobby say from some where in front of her. Lindsey couldn't exactly see because the toys were stacked pretty high. Bobby grabbed some from her and placed them on the table. When he turned back to her, his eyes widened, "Oh, hi Lindsey. I didn't know that was you." Lindsey let out a laugh, "Yeah, I may have went a little overboard on the toys."

"Well i'm sure the kids will appreciate it." Eddie commented from his spot behind the table.

"They'll be accepting donations through Christmas Eve. Back to you, Margaret." Lindsey heard an annoying voice say. She turned around to see her favorite person (note the sarcasm) and sighed, "What is she doing here?"

"She's just here to cover the toy drive, not to start another fight." Hen told her and Lindsey's eyes narrowed at her, "How do you...Athena told you, didn't she?"