71

season 6 episode 7

Cursed
🚨

Lindsey filled her plate as Athena let out a laugh. The two were on their lunch break so they decided to stop at the fire station. Bobby had made food so Lindsey and Athena were joining the team for lunch. Plus, someone special was coming back to work and the two didn't want to miss it.

"All this food and that's all you're having?" Athena asked Buck as she watched him pour his smoothie. "Uh, yeah," Buck went on to say as he followed the women to the table, "It's...delicious." His face didn't match his words.

They took a seat at the table. Lindsey with her plate filled with food, Buck with just his small smoothie. Eddie eyed the drink as Buck took a seat. "How did "the age of absolutely" turn into alfalfa smoothies?" Eddie asked him and Lindsey had to hide her smile behind her hand.

"Buck spent one minute with a celebrity, now he's drinking like them." Chimney commented. His words caught Lindsey and Athena's attention. "What celebrity?" Athena asked.

"Felisa Valdez." Eddie told them. Lindsey's eyes widened slightly, "Oh, really?" She said and her face twisted in disgust. "You two don't look like fans." Bobby said and Lindsey looked to see Athena wore the same expression as her. "What's the last thing you saw her in?" Bobby asked them.

Both women laughed slightly as Athena answered, "In the back of our patrol car. Yeah, she tried to hit a paparazzi with her car and went to rehab. I can't say I missed her."

"Who says they don't miss me?" The group turned in surprise to see the woman on the hour walking up the steps. "Hen!" They all said as they smiled at her.

"So how's Karen?" Chimney asked and Hen smiled, "Great. I think she was more excited for me to get back to work than I was. Somehow, she says that I hover." The group all laughed at Hens words as Hen scanned the table.

"Athena. Lindsey. What are you two doing here?" Both women looked up at Hen, "We wouldn't miss your first day back." Lindsey said and Athena added, "And Bobby here went all-out for your welcome back lunch."

"So who's done with their first round? I'm ready for my second round, and it's about to get ugly." Chimney told them as Buck finished his smoothie. Looking down at his glass, he said, "Yeah I guess i'll grab some seconds too. Yum."

As he walked away, Bobby turned to look at Lindsey, "What's with the, uh, green juice?" Lindsey shrugged as her eyes moved over to Hen. No one else knew about Buck being a sperm donor except for the two women. He was planning on telling the others, he just didn't know when. "Just something new he's trying." Lindsey told them as she finished her last bite of her food.