30

season 4 episode 3

Future Tense
🚨

Due to her head injury, Lindsey had to be off work for a few days. She wasn't very happy about it. She likes to keep herself busy and now with Emily gone, work was one of the only things that helped her take her mind off of it.

Buck had been sending her multiple text messages, checking up on her. Some people would find it annoying, but not Lindsey. She loved it. It showed how much he truly cared about her. It showed how much he loved her.

To help keep her mind busy, Maddie invited her over to help start setting up baby furniture. Lindsey was more than happy to help.

Lindsey looked at the instructions and then looked back at the crib that Chimney set up. He gave it a shake and the whole thing started to wobble. "This thing looks like a death trap."

"Look at the instructions, I'm pretty sure you mixed up the spacers with the supports." Lindsey said to Chimney. Maddie looked at the crib, "But they look the same." She sighed.

"Buck, did you steal the screwdriver again?"

"Yeah, it is all yours," Buck yelled to Chimney. "I am finally finished baby proofing this house." He tossed Chimney the screwdriver as he asked, "Hey, I wonder if we should put some alarm sensors on these windows."

Lindsey rolled her eyes at Bucks words. He seemed to be going a little overboard with all the baby proofing. "You know we live on the second floor, right?" Chimney asked.

"And what if the baby tries to get out?"

Lindsey turned to look at her boyfriend, "That's not gonna happen for a least a few years."

"Buck, I said that you could baby proof the apartment. Not turn it into an inescapable fortress." Maddie told him. Buck sighed as he turned to look at them, "I just don't wanna underestimate the curious interiority of my nephew."

"How do you know it's a boy? It could be a girl." Lindsey said to him. Chimney added, "The last ultrasound, the baby was in the wrong position to tell the sex. Maddie said it looked like the baby was mooning them."

Buck walked over to Chimney, "Ah, well, hey, definitely yours then." Lindsey reached her hand out and pulled Buck down onto the couch. He gave her a 'what?' look and she just rolled her eyes. Throwing his arm around her shoulders he said, "Well, if it is a boy, I had some name ideas."

"Here we go..." Lindsey muttered. Buck lightly smacked her shoulder as he continued, "You know, there's Buck or uh, Buckley. Kid could be an Evan."