81

season 6 episode 16

Lost & Found
🚨

"So he's really going to do it?" Lindsey asked, a look of pure shock and excitement on her face. Buck wore a just as excited look, "He already bought the ring."

"Oh! Oh!" Lindsey jumped around in excitement, "Do you have a photo? Please tell me you have a photo!"

"I do, actually." He pulled out his phone and she quickly made her way over to him. She wrapped her arms around his and pushed onto her tippy toes so she could look at his phone. She watched as he opened the photos app. Her eyes fell on some photos that Buck had taken of the two of them. She couldn't help but smile. Then her face twisted as she noticed another photo.

"What is that?" Her finger reached out to tap the photo. It was of her asleep on the couch. Her hair looked like a birds nest, her body was wrapped up in a blanket, her mascara was smudged under her eyes and she had the tiniest bit of drool falling from her mouth.

"It's you sleeping." He said, not understanding the problem.

"No, really?" She said in a sarcastic tone. "I look awful. Delete it."

Buck immediately shook his head, "You do not. You look cute. I'm not deleting it." Lindsey tried to reach her hand out to grab his phone but he moved his hand so his phone was above their heads. "Nuh, uh. You are not deleting it."

"But Buck-"

"Nope. Not happening. Now do you want to see the photo of the ring or not?" Lindsey sighed and nodded her head. Buck scrolled down to the photo and tilted his phone so she could see. Lindsey felt her jaw drop, "Oh my god, it's stunning! That must have cost Chim a fortune."

Buck nodded, "Oh yeah. But it was definitely worth it. Maddie's gonna love it."

"So what's his plan?"

"He doesn't really have one." Buck told her and Lindsey's brows furrowed, "Chim doesn't have a plan?"

"Well, he sort of did but it wasn't all that great. No offense to Chimney." Lindsey shook her head at Buck, "You guys are too hard on him. I'm sure his plan was great."

"He was going to propose after they put Jee to bed."

"That's not that bad," Lindsey said with a shrug, "It's not a grand gesture, but not all proposes have to be. Sometimes the can be more laid back. Just between the two."

Buck bit the inside of his cheek as he looked at his girlfriend, "Really? So you like the idea of a more basic proposal?" She instantly nodded, "The big proposals can be really nice but a more basic proposal, if done right, can be beautiful. I feel like it's just more intimate when it's just the two and there's no super big grand gesture. There's also none of that extra pressure added by having other people around."