45

season 5 episode 3

Desperate Measures 🚨

Desperate Measures
🚨

Athena paced around the room. Lindsey could see the worry radiating off her. "So this house party, when did it start?" Maynard asked Michael. "Like, uh...it was early. 10 a.m., people started popping by."

"Do you remember the last time you saw your son?" Michaels head fell back as he let out a groan, "Oh god. Honestly, i'm not sure." Athena turned to him, "You need to be sure, Michael."

"Yeah, but i'm not, Athena."

"What the hell were you thinking? Just letting strangers traipse in and out of our house like that?" Athena asked and Michael shook his head, "They're not strangers, they're neighbors. Your neighbors. And I probably wouldn't have had I known that there was some psycho with a vendetta out for you who had escaped and was out on the loose!"

Bobby stood up, "Michael. Michael, where were you when the generator died?" Not letting Michael answer, Athena said, "The generator did not die. It was unplugged. David said so."

"Yeah. Somebody probably kicked that plug out of the wall. I was tripping on it all day long."

Athena stepped forward, "Nobody tripped over any plug. Jeffery Hudson was in this house. I know it. He cut the power and he took our son." Lindsey placed a hand on Athena's shoulder as Maynard said, "We don't know that for sure. Not yet."

David and Williams entered the house, "Harry's not at any of the neighbors houses that we checked." Williams added, "And nobody we spoke to remembers seeing him leaving, by himself or with anyone matching Hudson's description."

Lindsey turned to Maynard, "We are wasting time. We need detectives down here." Athena nodded and turned to David, "And no offense, I appreciate the help, but my ex husband's surgeon boyfriend does not need to be the one out here canvassing."

"All right. I'll see who's available. Excuse me." Maynard said as she walked towards the door.

Athena's phone began to ring, and by the look on her face, Lindsey knew it wasn't good. Pressing the answer button, Athena said, "Hello?"

"Mom?" They heard Harry's voice through the speaker. "Harry? Are you okay?" Athena asked. "Yeah, i'm okay."

"Where are you?"

"I'm not sure." Harry said. "What do you mean you're not sure?" Cries came from the phone and Lindsey's eyes widened.

"He means the whole city's dark." Hudson's voice rang through the phone and Lindsey's hands bawled into fists. "Jeffery!" Athena exclaimed. "You know, I gotta commend you. Somebody raised this boy right. He's been very polite. When I threatened to shoot everyone in your house he did exactly as I asked."