Chapter 4

"You're pretty good for your age." Shisui said when he reached Itachi. "Thank you." Itachi only said and looked at the taller man. He recognized a little girl on his back, who was surely Hinari, from what Sasuke told him.

"You often train what?" "Yeah." Shisui grinned slightly. He probably didn't talk much. "You should do something with friends instead. It's good to play with people your own age." "Why friends?"

Shisui looked at Itachi and grinned. "Isn't there anyone you want to be friends with?" The younger boy thought about it and the only name he could think of was Izumi. "I'm Shisui Uchiha, by the way, and this is my little sister Hinari." The little girl lifted her head to catch sight of the person opposite her.

Although she couldn't see his whole face, she recognized the resemblance to Sasuke and Mikoto. A smile formed and Hinari waved to the Uchiha. Itachi couldn't help but smile. She was really cute, just as Sasuke had said.

"My name is I.." "I know you're Itachi. People are talking about you." Shisui interrupted with a smile. "You know what, from today on, we're friends." he added, which surprised Itachi quite a bit. Not only because he now had a friend, but because it was Shisui Uchiha. He knew him too, but he had never seen him.

"We can train together. But first I want to know what you can do." Shisui said and squatted slightly so that Hinari could sit down on the ground. "Are you sure she should be here?" Itachi asked the taller boy. He had nothing against Hinari, but training was not for her.

"Don't worry." Shisui grinned. "You underestimate her. Besides, she's here to learn. I think you know what you're doing and that's why it's a good exercise for Hinari to get to know the skills of other shinobi. She only knows my techniques and so she has the opportunity to prepare herself against other opponents." he finally explained and Hinari smiled.

She was really allowed to watch and practise at another training session? Itachi saw how radiant the little girl was and crouched slightly in front of her, who tilted her head slightly. She had already seen a shadow approaching. "So you know your way around chakra?" he asked, Hinari nodding. "Yes, Shisui-Nii taught me."

Itachi really had to smile. Hinari was really cute. Without thinking, he raised his hand and noticed how Hinari looked at him. Was she trying to analyze his movements?

Was she trying to find out what he was up to? With a smile on his lips, he tapped her on the forehead, just as he always did with Sasuke. Her eyes widened slightly as her small hand rested on her forehead. He was surprised that she didn't make any noises like Sasuke. There wasn't even a pout to be seen, but rather a smile forming.

"You always do that with Sasuke." Hinari quickly realized. "That's right." Itachi was surprised that Hinari wasn't upset about it. Did she realize that this gesture was supposed to represent affection and love?

A laugh interrupted their little conversation. "You must know that Hinari can recognize many gestures and feelings. Despite her weakness, she has learned to perceive everything by being close to other people. So she knows that your tapping on her forehead is not negative." Shisui explained after his laughter had subsided.

He could see from Itachi's face that he had wondered something like that. "A really smart girl." Itachi murmured softly, which Hinari could hear and made her smile. "Alright Hinari, try to see as much as you can and learn from it."

Hinari nodded to her brother and gathered her chakra into her feet. Seeing how good Itachi was amazed the girl. She would never have thought that an Uchiha was on a par with her brother. Itachi's training was admirable and that at his age.

But Hinari wondered something at that moment. Would she be her brother's equal one day?