Chapter 76

The group ran through the forest as quietly as they could. Thanks to Hinari, they were able to make sure that no enemy was nearby. However, something had made Hinari suspicious. Not far away from them, she sensed chakra, which was not usual for a shinobi. So she couldn't tell her comrades exactly what was going on and should pay closer attention.

"Hinari, what's wrong?" Kankuro asked a little later as she frowned. "Something's wrong." she said and channeled her chakra into the ground. She tried to use the vibrations to find out what was going on, but the footsteps approaching were different from those of humans. "It seems to me that no human is coming towards us." "What are you talking about?" asked the suit. Why wouldn't it be a human?

Hinari continued to concentrate. Deep inside her, she had felt these chakras before. She went through every face she had ever seen. The Uchiha closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them again and looking at Kankuro. "What is it?" Her mouth opened and quickly closed again. If she was really right, then she and the divisions would have a big problem.

Her head turned to the sensor and information unit that was connected to the headquarters. "I need a connection to Shikaku!" she shouted quickly. She received a confused look, which is why she grabbed the ninja by the collar. "Go!" Fearing that Hinari would attack him, he established a connection to Inoichi Yamanaka, who was supposed to bring Shikaku Nara to him. There was a rustling sound for a moment before the Uchiha heard Shikaku's voice.

"I heard that you wanted to talk to me. What's going on with you?" "Are the others already in a fight?" she asked right back, to which Shikaku quickly replied in the negative. "Thank God..." Hinari breathed a sigh of relief and collected herself for a moment. "Listen to me. Four people are approaching us, but they don't really behave like humans. However, they have the chakra of a shinobi and I'm pretty sure I've sensed three of their chakras before." Hinari reported, which is why Shikaku asked his friend to pass this on to each unit so that they could join in their conversation.

"What do you mean by that?" the Nara asked. "We in Konoha should know this jutsu best because it has been used before. I'm pretty sure there are four people in our group right now who should be dead." Hinari continued and saw Kankuro's eyes widen. "Hinari." Shikaku spoke sternly, causing her to exhale briefly.

"The forbidden jutsu, Edo Tensei is in the game."

Noises and discussions could be heard in every division. If Hinari was right, then everyone would have to fight deceased shinobi. "You're sure about that?" Shikaku asked so that he could work out a strategy. Even he hadn't expected that. "I'm very sure because... because three of the chakras must be Grandma Chijo's, Sasori's and Deidara's!"

Gaara's eyes widened when he heard this in his division. Kakashi and Sakura were also surprised by this turn of events. They knew exactly what kind of jutsus these people could do. Hinari had not been in their fights, but she had certainly memorized the chakra well. Kakashi trusted his student in this matter and nodded. So they still had to prepare for other opponents.

"Thank you for this information!" Shikaku finally spoke and broke the connection. He now had to come up with a plan with the Kage to help each division. "That must have been Kabuto." Tsunade said. Since Orochimaru was dead, no one had any idea where he could be. "We'll find a way." , the Raikage said angrily. It couldn't be that Madara had brought this Edo Tensei into the game!

At the same time, Kankuro's team was attacked. Shortly after the connection was broken, they were attacked. Explosions could be heard, as well as the dolls rattling as Kankuro fought with Sasori. 

Hinari helped as best she could with her katana. However, she had noticed that everyone wanted to have their own fight. Sai, on the other hand, did not want to fight his brother Shin, as he had called him.

The Uchiha had recognized his face. Back then, she had once seen a book by Sai in which this very boy was depicted. For this very reason, she didn't want to get involved. "Jutsu of the flaming fireball!" she shouted to protect the remaining shinobi, who were unable to defend themselves. She was so focused that she didn't realize that a new chakra had approached.

Just as Hinari was about to support Kankuro, she heard a voice that made her freeze. "You've grown up, my little sunshine."

Slowly, the Uchiha turned around. "Sh...Shisui..." Hinari breathed softly.