Chapter 50

After Naruto left the room to go to the bathroom, the other young men tried to relax further. Just as they were about to enjoy the last few minutes, they heard a crash and loud screams from the girls. "That Naruto!" Neji shouted and ran off with the towel.

At the same time, the young women stared at the floor where Lee was, who had crashed through the ceiling. "Lee, you perverted peeping Tom!" TenTen shouted and saw Naruto come in with the others. Completely ashamed, Hinata scurried a little behind Hinari and covered as much as she could with her bath towel. The Uchiha, on the other hand, looked calm and stood around in the bath towel. After all, she walked around the apartment like that every time. Plus, she shared the apartment with Sasuke, so she didn't care about the looks from the boys.

"What happened?" asked Shikamaru, who had to look away from Hinari. Although you could clearly see her body with her clothes, this was something completely different. She had her bath towel wrapped around her body. However, you could see her bust pretty well because of that. But he noticed that she wasn't ashamed of it. "Lee's cocked!" Ino shouted and looked down at him angrily.

"That..that..isn't true at all..I.." he started, but Sakura only made it harder for him. "You did what!? Just waited for us to change!?" Lee looked up at the girls in shame. He hadn't done anything at all. However, they were so angry that he stood up, bowed and simply ran away. "We're not done yet!" shouted Sakura, who ran after him in her bathrobe, just like the others.

For a brief moment, Hinari looked at the ceiling where the hole was. Why should he tension when the ceiling didn't allow it? Without hurrying, Hinari changed her clothes, which Hinata did as well. She didn't want Naruto to continue seeing her in just the bath towel. Having finished changing, Hinari ran out of the onsen straight towards her friends, who criticized Lee.

"I was really just training," he said and was on his knees like before. Before everything escalated further, Naruto stepped between him and the girls. "He didn't do anything! We all know him! He would never act." TenTen, who slowly realized that the accusations couldn't be true, looked at her comrade. It was true, Lee would actually rather train than pick up girls.

"The hole in the ceiling can't just happen." , Hinari now intervened. "Hinari what.." Sakura started and was immediately interrupted again. "Lee trains every day. And knowing him, he would have come to the onsen when he finished training. I guess the roof couldn't support his weight."

Lee was very grateful to Hinari and Naruto for standing up for him. He had already expected this from Naruto, but he was surprised that Hinari did the same. After all, she was barely dressed either. "We're sorry Lee." , it came from the girls who had accused him. They realized that Lee would never tense up.

Grinning, Naruto looked at his friend. But what he didn't know was that due to all the commotion there was a bra hanging on his bath towel. "Who's that from?" Kiba asked. "That..that's mine.." Sakura breathed quietly and got angry. "Naruto!"

Towards the evening when the boys were at Naruto's, Hinari had made herself comfortable on her favorite bench. Her gaze was directed at the sky, which was colored a reddish tone. The birds had stopped chirping, so you could already hear the chirping of the insects. A gentle wind blew through her hair as Hinari simply went with her thoughts. Soon there would be a new mission and Hinari hoped that it had something to do with Sasuke. She desperately wanted to see him again and show him that she could now see.

Hours passed and the bright stars reflected in her dark eyes. The moon was obscured by a small veil cloud, which fascinated Hinari. Shikamaru was right about clouds. They were calm and appeared in different shapes and colors. It was fascinating that nothing of them could be seen in the sky, except for this small veil cloud.

"It's still so late out here?" she was asked. "You also." , Hinari replied amused and looked at Shikamaru. "So? How was it with Naruto?" "It's actually quite funny." , he replied briefly and this time stopped. "Are you okay?"

Shikamaru looked down at the Uchiha, who looked at him questioningly. He had been having the same thoughts all day as he had in the onsen. What had Temari told her? "Naruto said that Temari told you something." , he said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Hmm, yeah, she said you should tell me something. Something that doesn't seem to be bad." , Hinari murmured and continued to look at him.

Shikamaru was briefly relieved. The blonde could actually keep her mouth shut. Why couldn't he have immediately thought that she wouldn't say anything? After all, she had promised him. "So? What should you tell me?"

This was exactly the question Shikamaru had prepared himself for before he came here. Like in a game of shogi, he had thought of several answers. For every question she would have asked, he would have a suitable answer. "How should I say..." he began. "You don't have to say anything, Shikamaru. I think it's a shame that you didn't tell me right away that there was something between you." said Hinari and stood up. The Nara looked at her irritated. What was going on now?

"Nah, you and Temari." , Hinari said at the end and he slowly realized what she wanted to say. A small laugh came from his mouth. "How did you get it?" "It's obvious.." Shikamaru slowly understood what Naruto had meant. Was it so obvious that he just got along well with Temari? Sometimes Hinari was a bit of an idiot like Naruto. "There's nothing between me and Temari. I've only talked to her about you."

Hinari had to swallow hard. He had talked to her about her? Why? "Hinari, me and Temari are just friends. But she knows how I feel about you." Hinari's eyes widened. What kind of feelings? A slight panic rose in her, which Shikamari could see in her eyes.

"It's annoying.." he mumbled. He hated talking about stuff like that. Asuma had also asked him about Hinari. Everyone somehow knew how they felt about Hinari and needed to say what they felt. But all these feelings were annoying for him. "Tell me." asked Hinari, who could hardly stand it anymore. Why did he hesitate? Was he trying to make her fall like in a shogi game?

"Hinari, I like you. More than just liking you." , it still came out of his mouth, which made Hinari widen her eyes and open her mouth slightly. Did that just mean that he loved her!?

With slightly red cheeks, Shikamaru looked away. That was really tiring. Why did people have to have such feelings? But no matter how much he fought against having such feelings, it didn't work. Hinari had managed to make him tingle from the start. But why didn't anything come from her? Why was she just staring at him like that?

"Thank God. I thought you were with Temari." said Hinari with relief and smiled. All her jealousy was for nothing. She never had to be angry with Temari. In order not to keep Shikamaru waiting long, Hinari walked a little closer to him. His eyes looked closely at the Uchiha. To show him that she felt the same way he did, she placed her hand on his right cheek, rose slightly on her tiptoes and placed her lips on his.

The tingling in his stomach became even stronger, so he didn't hesitate for long and put his arm around her back. Even though it was all too tiring and annoying, Shikamaru was glad to have finally told her. And from the way it felt, Hinari felt the same way about him.