Chapter 100

Screams could be heard from one room when the nine months were over. How glad Hinari was that she didn't have any bijuu inside her. But she could barely stand the pain.

Sweat trickled down her forehead as Shikamaru held her hand tightly. Tsunade was present beside him, assisting the delivery. "Ahhhh!!!" came out of Hinari's mouth again as her hand tightened its grip. Why did women have to endure something like this!? How she would love to be in the kitchen with Sasuke right now, making onigiri.

But unfortunately, the Nara had to hold out a little longer. "Again." she heard Tsunade say and squeezed again with all her might. Her breathing was rapid while her body was already beginning to tire. "You're almost there Hinari!"

This increased her motivation even more, so Hinari gave everything she had to finally hold her baby in her arms. Once again, the Nara screamed and squeezed with all the strength she had left and shortly afterwards heard a cry that wasn't hers. It was the cry of a baby, which Tsunade held in her arms with a smile.

"Congratulations. Your son is well." said the Senju, whereupon Hinari exhaled with relief. Her son was carefully placed in her arms. Although Hinari was completely exhausted, she smiled and stroked his little cheek with her finger. Shikamaru carefully sat down on the bed and put an arm around his wife, resting his chin slightly on her shoulder. "What shall we call him now?" the Nara asked.

They had already given it a lot of thought but had not yet decided. Tsunade was also curious and looked at the new parents."How about...Shikadai?"

This was almost ten years ago now and Shikadai grew up to be a polite boy. It quickly became apparent that he had learned a lot from his father, who took over the office of advisor to the Hokagen. It wouldn't be long before Naruto became the seventh Hokage and was finally allowed to live his dream.

Hinari's son was good friends with Boruto, Naruto's son. Even though they had different personalities, they usually understood each other without words. However, the faces of the residents did not go unnoticed. Whenever Hinari walked through Konoha with her son, people looked at them.

Deep down, she knew that they were afraid that Shikadai would become a real Uchiha. But Hinari had no such fear. She knew her son better than anyone else. However, she could also understand it. No one knew if he had inherited the Sharingan.

"Think." Hinari heard as she prepared the food and smiled. Shikamaru played Shogi with Shikadai again to encourage him further. While the rice, vegetables and meat were cooking, she ran up to the two of them. "Yeah..." Shikadai said and made a figure, which made Shikamaru laugh. "What's so funny now?" asked Shikadai.

"You made the same move and mistake as your mother did with this tactic." laughed the Nara and was immediately insulted. "I was still blind in this game!" grumbled Hinari and received a gentle look from her husband. "Sorry. It wasn't my intention to laugh about it."

Shikadai looked at his parents and shook his head. He was slightly annoyed by their behavior, but it wasn't negative.

It was simply his nature, which he had inherited from his father. But he had to admit that his mother was sometimes really childish.

"What's for dinner today?" asked Shikamaru, rearranging the game pieces. "Actually, I was planning to make curry rice. I decided to just cook rice and make the meat and vegetables as a side dish." Hinari admitted, which made Shikamaru laugh heartily. Even after all these years, she couldn't manage to cook anything more special. "Yes, go ahead and laugh Shikamaru!" Hinari shouted and made her exit. Shikadai also had to laugh a little. Even though he loved his mother more than anything, he had to admit that she wasn't the best cook. She couldn't even manage to make decent onigiri with Sasuke, which was why she always just bought them.

"If you keep laughing, there'll be nothing for you to eat!" Hinari shouted loudly, causing the two of them to stop laughing. Even though she didn't have such angry outbursts as Sakura, they had more than enough respect for her. Hinari had once used her Susanoo out of anger and activated her fire rasengan, which was why Shikamaru and Shikadai never wanted to feel her anger again.

"Sorry darling!" Shikamaru called out for both of them, causing the Nara to laugh softly. She knew she didn't mean any harm, but she found it funny how scared they were. Her eyes turned to the pictures hanging on the wall, which made her smile. Hinari hadn't thought about it for a long time and exhaled softly.

"Hey Shisui and Itachi. I managed to bring peace with the others. Just like you wanted."

Her eyes slid to the terrace to her son and her husband. Hinari was happy and never thought she would be standing here. She would never have thought that the lazy Shikamaru who had watched her at the academy was now her husband.

Soon her son would graduate from the academy and continue to fight for peace with his friends and comrades. Hinari was grateful for the life that Hagoromo had made possible for her and thanked him mentally. She also thanked a person who had also had a great influence.

"Thank you Asuma for your tips. Thank you for the king's question. Shikamaru and I have fought for the children and will pass it on to Shikadai."

Hinari smiled and called her family to dinner. Her eyes turned to her son, who would surely lead great things. Now it was time to entrust the children to the next generation.