Chapter 48

A few days had already passed since Gaara's mission. Hinari had a few missions every now and then, but they didn't last long. Sometimes she had to take a scroll to a village or do something in Konoha itself. But Hinari noticed that she sometimes lacked energy. The day things got worse, TenTen came in handy.

The brown-haired woman ran towards Hinari, muttered to herself and thought about what she could do. "Hey, TenTen, are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. "I'm thinking about what I can do. I was thinking about the onsen." , she replied and Hinari could tell from her tone that she was pretty tired. "Onsen? I'll come with you!" the Uchiha grinned and was looked at with wide eyes. TenTen actually planned to do something alone. "That sounds tempting. We should go there too." said Sakura, who came with Ino.

TenTen looked wide-eyed again. It probably wasn't something I did alone. "We can still ask Hinata." , Sakura smiled as TenTen exhaled. Not far away they were looked at by the young men who didn't know what they wanted to do and ultimately wanted to go to the onsen too.

Less than ten minutes had passed before everyone was already in the building and dispersing. The young women undressed in their cabin and finally climbed into the hot tub. Hinari breathed out in relief as she felt the warm water come over her body and fill her with new energy. Why didn't she think of doing something like that before?

Each of them was lost in her thoughts until TenTen broke the silence and looked over her shoulder. "Tell me...whom of the boys do you like?" The brown-haired woman was looked at questioningly and it didn't take long until an answer came.

"I'm still thinking about Sasuke." Sakura murmured, causing Hinari to look at her a little sadly. She wasn't the only one thinking about the Uchiha. However, Hinari wasn't thinking about love like Sakura was. She missed her best friend, who had accompanied her through her difficult times. "I think this Sai is very cute."

Hinari smiled. That's right, Sai came to Team 7 as a replacement for Sasuke. Soon there would be a mission with Sensei Yamato, who would step in for Kakashi. Because he was still not allowed to complete any missions because of the use of the Sharingane. However, Sai was pretty weird to the Uchiha. She didn't like him, or rather, she couldn't really judge him. He had a secret, which Yamato had probably already noticed.

"With Hinata we don't have to ask." , Sakura smiled, as the Hyuga was already red in the face and had mumbled something about Naruto.

Hinari thought it was sweet of Hinata that her heart had beaten for this boy since the academy. She had noticed it many times when she tried to talk to Naruto. Her chakra flowed through her like butterflies flying around in a swarm. And when Hinari was finally able to see, she recognized it on her face.

"And with you, Hinari?" TenTen asked the Uchiha, who stared at the ceiling for a moment. "That's quite clear with her, Shikamaru!" Ino laughed. The Uchiha was looked at in surprise. You had noticed for a while that the two of them got along well. But that Hinari really liked Nara wasn't that obvious until now. Hinari never talked about it either. That wasn't anyone's business either. "Is that true?" Sakura asked her best friend, who nodded gently. "Yeah, but it's no use. He likes Temari."

Ino raised her eyebrow and looked at Hinari. "How did you get it?" "Well, they planned the Chunin exam and got along well. Plus, Temari in Sunagakura said that Shikamaru needed to tell me something. I assume there's something between them." , Hinari spoke in a little jealous tone. "As far as I know there's nothing going on between them." Ino replied. She knew Shikamaru and she would know if there was something between him and Temari. "Hn.."

The Uchiha was looked at with a smile by the other young women. Hinata also had to force herself to talk about it. She would never have thought that Hinari had such thoughts and worries. Sakura giggled softly when she saw Hinari's face. Her head was tilted slightly high, making it seem like she wasn't listening. "Come on Hinari. You must have noticed that Shikamaru isn't interested in Temari."

Hinari didn't respond and closed her eyes. She didn't want to hear about it, especially not today. She wanted to enjoy the warm water without even having to think about anything big. However, it was quite difficult not to think about Shikamaru because of her friends.