Chapter 99

Just as Sasuke had promised, he arrived early in the morning on the day in question. He knew exactly where to find Hinari and looked out over the alleyways of Konoha. The Uchiha really hadn't skimped on decoration. Without really talking to the residents or his friends, he made his way to the apartment. Just as he entered, he heard loud shouts, causing him to draw his katana. As quickly as he could, he opened the door to Hinari's room and held his katana at the ready.

"Auaaaa!!!" Hinari exclaimed as Ino tugged at her hair. "Don't shout Hinari!" yelled Ino, who was using hairpins, hairbands and other things. "You're torturing me!"

Relieved that nothing bad had happened to her, he exhaled and put the katana away. Although, something bad was happening for Hinari right now.

"Don't be so coy!" Offended, Hinari crossed her arms and sensed a familiar chakra, causing her to turn her head. "Hinari!" the blonde grumbled. "Sasuke!" beamed the Uchiha, standing up and throwing herself into his arms. Smirking slightly, he tousled her hair. "Noooooo!!! The hair!" Ino screamed, which the Uchiha didn't care about at all. Laughing, Hinari looked at her friend. "You can redo it." "I...have already spent almost hours on it..."

"You overdid it with the decorations." Sasuke deflected, causing Hinari to puff out her cheeks. "That wasn't my idea." Actually, Sasuke could have guessed that. "Sa..Sasuke..." came softly behind him, which was why he turned his head. "Hello Sakura."

The Haruno turned slightly red around the nose, which made Hinari grin. Their relationship was really funny. "Where have you been for so long?!" grumbled Ino. "I've been looking after things. You know Naruto when he's excited!" "So, has he eaten any of the food yet?" asked Hinari, amused. "I barely managed to stop him." Sakura growled. Sasuke could only shake his head. Naruto was still the same idiot.

"Can we get you ready now? It'll start soon." Ino spoke a little more calmly. "All right..." Hinari mumbled and sat back down on the chair. Sasuke silently watched what was happening and left the room in no time. He didn't feel like watching and sat down on the sofa. Noises could be heard from the room again and again, which sounded like torture to his ears. So if he was to get married one day, he would hope that no one was planning anything big.

After almost two hours of Hinari having to keep still, she was relieved. She had finally finished getting dressed and ready. "We can." she smiled when Sasuke looked at her. His eyes were slightly dilated and had slightly shimmering spots. Hinari could tell that he was happy and not trying to cry. "You look beautiful." The Uchiha said and looked away a little. "Thank you."

Excitedly, Hinari ran with Sasuke to the wedding site. It was set up on a large meadow, which was slightly shaded by the trees. Not far from here was the wooden bench that had a connection to the couple. Hinari became nervous, which Sasuke noticed and took her hand in his. The Uchiha looked up gratefully. In a moment, she would no longer bear the name Uchiha. "You're with us Hinari."

Hinari knew what Sasuke was trying to say and smiled. Yes, her clan was with them, deep in her heart. "I know." she whispered, already recognizing the people who had been waiting for the bride.

With slow steps, Hinari was accompanied to the altar by her best friend. Her white kimomo blew in the gentle wind. Her eyes were fixed on Shikamaru, who for once didn't just look annoyed. His eyes were dilated and filled with emotion. From that moment on, her nervousness was blown away and she was happy to finally become his wife.

The wedding ceremony and the party were a complete success. Hinari had spent the whole day smiling and chatting with her friends. She had also managed to get Sasuke to dance with her, even though he couldn't really. Her mood was at its highest level.

But when evening fell and many of the guests had already gone home, it was time for the couple to go back to their house. Although it had taken a lot of effort, Hinari had decided to move into the Nara's house. Shikamaru's mother had bought her own apartment so that she wouldn't be in their way.

At home in the bedroom, the newlyweds became even closer. There was no sign of nervousness on their part. Gentle kisses turned into intimate and demanding kisses. Shikamaru took off his wife's kimono, which immediately fell to the floor. Hinari did the same for him and was immediately pulled against his naked chest.

Shikamaru gently stroked her skin, causing goose bumps to form. Shortly afterwards, Shikamaru lifted his wife up and lay down on the bed with her. He kissed her lip several times until he made his way to her neck, making Hinari gasp.

The desire for both of them increased more and more and when the couple had undressed completely, they hardly had time to think. Hinari looked into the eyes of her husband, who placed himself between her legs and gave her a quick kiss on the lip before penetrating her.

Soft moans could be heard as Hinari held one of her husband's hands tightly. His movements were gentle even though he didn't have to do this. But for both of them, it was a moment that could not be allowed to end quickly. They enjoyed their togetherness, which would certainly last a few minutes.

But nobody would have expected this togetherness and this evening to be a complete success.