Chapter 18

The alarm clock rang and Kakashi sat leaning against the tree in shock. Hinari had the Sharingan? What hadn't the Hokage told him?

When Hinari could see the jonin better, she realized it was a mistake and deactivated her Sharingan. He would certainly want to know why she already had it. After a few minutes of shock, Kakashi was able to pull himself together and finish the exam. He had to concentrate on the essentials first. He would ask Hinari about her past today.

At the wooden pillar to which Naruto was tied, Kakashi had reprimanded his students. However, he wanted to give them another chance when lunch was over. He let them eat, but Naruto was not allowed to have any of it, that was the only rule.

Without thinking, Hinari extended her food to Naruto, which almost landed in his face. "Hinari...", Sasuke reprimanded lightly to let her know that she was too close. "Oops, sorry.", Hinari laughed lightly and took the bento down a little.

Naruto grinned like a honey cake horse as Hinari held out her food. When he thought about it, she was a cheerful and nice girl. It was hard to believe that she had such a big heart, even though her world looked very different.

 "We can't give him anything." Sakura finally said, causing Hinari to lower her head slightly. "But..." she began and was interrupted by Sasuke, who also held up his bento. "Sasuke what..." "If we have to face Sensei Kakashi later, then Naruto needs something in his stomach. It won't do us any good if he passes out from hunger."

Sakura thought about it for a moment before also holding out her bento. Sasuke was right. Without Naruto, they wouldn't be able to take on a Jonin. "What do we have here?" Kakashi asked out of nowhere with a slightly black cloud over his head. "I told you not to give him anything."

Hinari, who already knew the test, looked up at the jonin. "In a team, you share your food, you don't abandon your team, do you?" Hinari was looked at questioningly by her comrades. What was she talking about?

Under the mask, Kakashi began to smile. "You have passed." "What?" Sakura asked, confused. What was going on now? "Do you hear badly? You passed." Kakashi repeated and looked at his students. "This exam wasn't about the bells, but how you work together as a team. Hinari was the first to understand that."

Sasuke looked at his best friend. She had wanted to work with him. Why hadn't he just listened to her? "In the world of shinobi, you will encounter many missions and you will have to decide how to act. Don't forget one thing. Those who follow the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are even worse."

Hinari swallowed slightly as she felt the vibrations of his chakra with these words. Kakashi must have already experienced a lot for him to take this sentence with him. "Well, then we'll pick up our first mission as team 7 tomorrow." The jonin smiled and dismissed his students for the day. The fact that Naruto was still tied to the pillar was forgotten by everyone.

The Uchiha didn't get that far, however, as Kakashi stopped her. At the questioning look from Sasuke, which she could see from the side, he didn't yet know what it was all about. "You have your Sharingan," Kakashi said quietly, which Sasuke immediately understood.

She had accidentally activated it in the fight against him. "I'll wait for you at home." came from the Uchiha. He knew that Hinari needed to talk to him. "All right.", the girl smiled before Sasuke disappeared.

 Together with Kakashi, she walked a little further so as not to arrive in the village straight away. "How long have you had it?" "I think pretty much since I was born. Shisui told me that I got it after our parents died." Hinari explained and realized that Kakashi couldn't quite figure it out yet.

"It was assumed that I saw it through the chakra and the little sight. Actually, you would have to have very high and many emotions for the Sharingan, which I had that day." , she added. For a moment, Kakashi nodded and would have liked to hit himself. Hinari couldn't really see his nod. A small laugh sounded, coming from the girl next to him.

"I know you nodded sensei. I can see your hair from the side and have seen it move slightly forward into the shadows. I also noticed it from the swaying of her body." Kakashi opened his eyes in amazement. How admirable.

"Sensei," Hinari began. "Not many people know about it. As far as I know, the Hokage and Sensei Iruka should know. They didn't think I should show my Sharingan right away. Besides, I shouldn't use it forever because it uses up a lot of chakra." "I see, but they're right. The Sharingan can drain a lot of energy. Believe me, I have experience."

Hinari lifted the corners of her mouth. She knew from his name that he was the copy ninja who was in the Anbu with Itachi. The Uchihas knew that he had been given a Sharingan. "But I'd like to use it more often. Even in my free time." , she admitted honestly and was gently grabbed by the shoulders.

"Hinari, you're not allowed to do that." "I know that, sensei." , the Uchiha murmured and turned her head so that her eyes were directed towards his. "But I can see with the Sharingan."

Once again, Kakashi looked at his student in astonishment. "What do you mean, you can see?" "With the Sharingan, I can see everything more clearly. I can see faces, trees, the sky, everything. With the Mangekyou Sharingam, I can see everything even more clearly."

Kakashi quickly pressed his hand to her lip. "Mangekyou Sharingan!?" he breathed in panic, causing Hinari to nod. The girl removed his hand from her lip. "I activated it when my brother died." Hinari concealed the fact that Itachi had shown her everything. She kept quiet about not seeing a loved one die. Hinari wasn't directly present and had awakened it the higher level of the sharingane with her emotions.

Hinari didn't know why she was telling him. However, she had the feeling that she could trust him. Kakashi would certainly not betray her. "Hinari, you must not use your Mangekyou Sharingan under any circumstances." , the jonin said. However, he made her understand that she was allowed to use her normal Sharingan if necessary.

The Uchiha began to smile and nodded. She was glad that Kakashi wouldn't forbid her to do so. At least she was finally allowed to use her Sharingan. Finally, she could support her comrades by being able to see.