Chapter 57

As evening fell, the group had decided to spend the night at the training grounds. It would be easier if everyone was already in one place and didn't have to wait for the others. Well, actually it was more about Kakashi, who was never on time.

The insects chirped and Hinari relaxed, looking up at the sky. The stars shone just like the moon, which gave her some light. Every now and then it seemed to her that a star shone brighter. Sometimes she thought about whether the people who died became stars. Perhaps the brightly shining star was Shisui, who always showed himself to her. But the more she thought about it, it seemed silly to believe such a thing. Why would people become stars?

Hinari closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. Did Shikamaru also see her as a star now? Were he and the others all right? Had they found the monk, who was an old friend of Asuma's? No matter how often the Uchiha tried to sleep, it didn't work. Her thoughts were always somewhere else. So she decided to get up to continue training.

A little away from her comrades, she formed her Rasengan. Again and again, the chakra sphere spun in her palm, creating a small breeze. Her eyes looked down at the sphere and concentrated on adding her chakra element to it. The bluish sphere turned a light red color, making Hinari concentrate even more. Her hand trembled as her breathing became faster and more labored. She didn't want to give up now, even if she was feeling pain right now. "Come on!"

The red became darker and darker and a warmth formed in her palm, which became extremely hot. The red color could be seen in her face, which changed to yellow-orange every now and then. The corners of her mouth lifted as Hinari realized that she had made it. Just as she lifted her head to tell the others, the bullet exploded and Hinari was thrown back a few meters. The three shinobi were startled by the noise and looked around in alarm.

There was a dark area on the meadow that looked burnt. "Ouch..." they heard and ran to the voice, which was not far away from them. "Hinari?", Naruto asked and looked down at the lying Uchiha. "That hurt." she gasped and held up her right hand. Her entire inner surface was covered in marks. "That looks like a burn." Yamato said and crouched down to the Uchiha, who exhaled exhaustedly.

"I managed to fix it." she reported somewhat proudly and grinned. "Really now?!" Hinari laughed softly and slowly sat up before nodding. "Yes, but when I wanted to tell you that, the sphere exploded." Hinari mumbled disappointedly. Her eyes focused on her hand. "It needs to be healed." Kakashi said and asked Hinari to come with him. Even if her body could heal some things on its own, it was better if a doctor could take a look at it.

Just as the doctor was about to examine Hinari, Tsunade burst into the room. "I want to see for myself!" she said loudly and ran towards her Uchiha. "Grandma Tsunade." The blonde took Hinari's hand in hers and looked at her palm. "That looks bad."

Hinari looked at the Senju who began to heal her hand. Even though it wasn't bad for her, she breathed a sigh of relief when the healing had begun. "I did it, Grandma Tsunade." she reported with a smile and was looked at by her. "Is that so?" "Well, the bullet exploded, but I managed." Tsunade raised her eyebrow questioningly. Actually, a jutsu shouldn't add an injury like that. "I'd like to examine you fully." "Huh? Why?" "Just to be on the safe side." , Tsunade smiled and asked Kakashi to leave the room.

During the whole examination, Hinari waited to hear something negative. When after a few minutes the Senju made a worried look, Hinari swallowed. "What's wrong?" "All your chakra in your right arm is slightly shattered. Hinari, this jutsu is dangerous and you shouldn't use it rashly."

Hinari swallowed again. How easily splintered? "Is there nothing you can do about it? Naruto is learning this jutsu too." "I don't know Hinari. But just be careful when you use it." The Uchiha nodded and looked at her hand. If this was too dangerous for a ninja, then another solution would have to be found. "What if my Susanoo could take over this jutsu?"

"The Susanoo?" asked Tsunade. "Yes, I have the Mangekyou Sharingan, so I also have the Susanoo. However, I've never used it because I don't know what mine can do. Maybe I can transfer the jutsu that way, so my own body won't mind." Hinari spoke her thoughts, which Tsunade thought about. "Hm, that could well be." , she muttered and bandaged her hand. "I can give it a try." Hinari smiled and Tsunade looked at her sternly. "You my dear, take a break first!"