Chapter 6

When the first day of the academy arrived, Shisui accompanied his little sister and Sasuke. Itachi had to put his brother off again, as he had to go on a mission.

On the way to school, Hinari had recognized the looks. The whispers were hard to ignore and she realized that they didn't know her. Her gaze was slightly lowered so that she could memorize the paths. She would not listen to the inhabitants, as Shisui had told her. Hinari was different and that was a good thing. Still, she wondered what was so bad about being different.

"So, have a good time." Shisui smiled, tossing Hinari's hair. Instead of laughing, she remained silent. He realized that she was nervous and fixed her hair a little. Sasuke would take her nervousness away. "See you later." , said the Uchiha and said goodbye to them.

And so the best friends stood in front of the building they were about to visit. Smiling, Sasuke took his best friend by the wrist and walked towards the door. He was looking forward to becoming a shinobi. Above all, he was looking forward to becoming as good as Itachi.

As the friends entered the building, Hinari felt several chakras rushing towards them. Some were stronger than others and she could already guess that it depended on the clan. But one chakra was stronger than any other. Even if it wasn't close, she could feel the immense power. It was not the normal chakra of a child. It was more like the chakra of a monster, as many would call it. Inwardly, she felt that she had felt such a powerful force before. It was the same day her parents died. "The Kyuubi..."

"Hinari come." Sasuke spoke softly and pulled her behind him, careful not to run into anything.

Several voices could be heard in the classroom. Many apparently already knew each other, as she had heard out. There were many clans that had been working together for a long time. As well as the well-known Ino-Shika-Cho team, which consisted of three different clans.

"Sasuke! There's an empty seat here!" shouted a girl who had already seen the Uchiha. Sasuke was annoyed that the girls were already starting to bitch at each other. Itachi had probably already had to go through that when the girls had seen him. "Hey you broadhead! He can come to me!" "What do you mean, broadhead, you Ino-cow!"

Hinari looked around in amazement. Why were the two of them fighting over Sasuke? Shortly afterwards, she felt small waves of chakra coming towards her. "Sasuke, are you sitting next to me?" asked the girl who had called Breitstirn earlier. "You'd better sit next to me."

"I'm sitting next to Hinari." Sasuke spoke in a slightly cool tone. Although he was an open and friendly boy, he simply couldn't stand the two girls. "Excuse me!" the girls screamed, glaring at the black-haired girl who was still being held by Sasuke. Hinari could already feel the boiling blood, although she didn't know why.

"Listen to me! Sasuke is mine!" one of the girls shouted and tapped Hinari's chest with her finger. It didn't hurt, but she had no idea what her counterpart's face looked like. "Can you please not adjust them?" Sasuke asked kindly and Ino looked at him with a smile. After all, she didn't want to mess things up with him. "Of course, sorry Sasuke."

Hinari was confused. What was wrong with her now? Although Ino no longer touched the girl, she realized that there was something strange about her. The whole time, Hinari didn't look at her at all. Before she could say anything, however, Sasuke pulled his best friend to one of the seats. "Does she have something against me?" asked Hinari quietly. "No, they're just annoying. Don't listen to them okay."

Hinari could only nod slightly and heard the door open again. "Nice to see everyone here. I am Iruka, your sensei. I will teach you everything you need to know to become a ninja." spoke an older voice. Hinari tilted her head slightly so that she could make out his face. She didn't realize how Ino was watching her. "What's she doing?"

"Everyone, please introduce yourselves." Iruka said and started with the front row. By the voices and the direction, Hinari recognized that she was right after Sasuke.

Like him, she stood up and didn't let on that she couldn't really see the students. "My name is Hinari Uchiha." she said with a smile. Iruka already knew from the Hokagen what her problem was. Nevertheless, he wanted to know how far along this girl was and would ask her to come forward for some tasks.