Chapter 49

Hinari quickly realized that the topic of boys wasn't quite over yet when it suddenly came to the topic of bust size. She had lowered her head a little again and now raised her eyebrow as she looked at her friends. Sakura mumbled something under her breath and sank her head slightly under the water. "Did I miss something?" Hinari then asked. "Sakura's breasts are like a board, or so she says." Ino said somewhat amused, causing Sakura to blush. "It's not my fault!" she complained afterwards and Hinari was glad that the boys couldn't hear it so loudly.

However, Hinari was sure that they had to hear something. After all, the walls were made of wood. "Hinata, you have nothing to be ashamed of." , smiled Sakura, who had calmed down a bit. She noticed that Hinata hid her breasts all the time.

"I...erm...well..." she stuttered, lowering her arms and resting them on her breasts as they came to the surface of the water. "They..swim up on their own.." And right at that moment, Sakura blushed again. That could not be true!

Hinari started laughing heartily, being looked at. It was kind of cute the way they acted. "What's there to laugh about, Hinari?" Sakura asked, slightly angry. "Nothing, it's just cute how you guys act. It's completely human and everyone's body is different. Why are you comparing everything?"

"You have to say that out loud. You look perfect." , Ino and TenTen grumbled at the same time. "Huh?" "You didn't notice?" asked the blonde. "No, what?" Hinari was irritated. What should she have noticed? "I don't believe it. The men are literally staring at you and you don't even notice."

The Uchiha tilted her head. "Do that?" "Yes, even I noticed it. Even when you were blind, they looked at you. Hinari, you always had beautiful long black hair and for some reason, men were magically attracted to you." "I have to agree with Sakura. Even now they watch your back. Except when Shikamaru is there." , Ino grinned, which made Hinari look even more confused. What, men watched her go? Was she really attractive to so many?

Hinari had to admit that she thought she was pretty pretty. She hadn't really seen them before. However, now that she could see, she had seen some pictures of what she had looked like as a child. Actually, when she looked at herself in the mirror, she had a lot of similarities to Shisui. Even then she knew how many girls and women were chasing him. This didn't go unnoticed by Itachi either. Sasuke had the same problem and somehow Hinari burst out laughing.

Her friends looked at her questioningly. "Sorry. But I think it's an Uchiha thing." , Hinari continued to laugh heartily, which could be heard on the other side of the wall.

"Your laugh is kind of sweet." , thought Kiba, who was sitting on the stool next to Naruto and washing himself. They had been wondering the whole time what the girls were talking about. Every now and then laughter or outbursts of anger could be heard.

"Hinari is looked at by everyone anyway." said Neji, who was sitting in the big tub with Shikamaru and Choji. "I noticed that too." said Shikamaru, who had his head thrown back. "Except when you're there." , Choji added. As a best friend, he had noticed. "Did I miss something?" Naruto asked immediately and looked over.

"Shikamaru likes Hinari but doesn't tell her." , explained Kiba, who had already known because of the smell. Every person smelled different when they had feelings. When Shikamaru was with Hinari, he smelled different than usual. "Huh!?" Shikamaru shook his head. That was typical Naruto again. He just didn't notice anything. "Isn't there something with Temari?" the Uzumaki asked and was looked at questioningly. "Well, somehow she said something to Hinari when we left Suna. Must have something to do with you."

Shikamaru widened his eyes. What had Temari told her!? "Temari and I are just friends. She knows that Hinari means more to me." , he tried to say calmly, thinking. What had Temari said to the Uchiha? He hoped she could keep her mouth shut.