Chapter 25

It had been a few days since the mission with Tazuna. Since then, Team 7 had been on C-rank missions again and perhaps the odd D-rank mission. However, nothing had been so spectacular that the team had quickly become bored. After one mission, Naruto had the idea of tearing off Kakashi's mask and had managed to get Sasuke on board when he told him that their sensei had rabbit teeth.

In short, the team had tried to find out what Kakashi looked like under the mask at every opportunity. However, they had eventually learned that there was a second mask underneath. So they would never know what Kakashi's face really looked like.

Kakashi had found her own mission so imaginative that he finally wanted to enter her for the chunin exam. But he had yet to make that request and had left shortly after her next C-mission.

"Sasuke, are we doing something together?" "I don't feel like it, instead of talking, you should be training yourself." he replied coldly and also left. Hinari just shook her head. Why couldn't he be friendlier sometimes? She knew he could be.

Hinari decided to go with Naruto, who wanted to go to Ichirakus. When she thought about it, she rarely went to this restaurant. Naruto was right in what he said. These noodle soups were really delicious! "Hey Naruto, you're being followed by a box." Sakura, who was also there, said.

The Uzumaki looked down questioningly and exhaled. "That's the worst disguise there is. What do you want?" The box dissolved and three small children stood in front of him. "Hey boss! When are we going to fight?"

Hinari didn't even want to ask why the boy called Naruto that. "I don't have time Konohamaru." Naruto replied and looked at his counterpart. So this was the Hokagen's grandson. Hinari tilted her head slightly so that she could see some of the faces. "Hey boss, is one of them your girlfriend?" asked Konohamaru.

Embarrassed, Naruto scratched the back of his neck and scowled slightly at Sakura. "Ehm, so yeah...that's...Auaaa!!!" shouted Naruto as soon as Sakura had knocked him against the nearest fence. "I'm not your girlfriend!" "Oh I see, so our boss has another girlfriend. And not someone with a broad forehead." the boy pondered, which was a big mistake. " Whaaat?!"

Konohamaru ran away from Sakura as fast as he could, closely followed by her and the others. As soon as he turned the corner, he slammed into a person. "Hey you little snotty nose! Watch out!" "I...I'm sorry..." the boy stuttered and was lifted up roughly.

"It's my fault." said Sakura, who had been chasing him. "Put him down!", Naruto shouted immediately and when the stranger wouldn't listen, Naruto ran towards him. However, he didn't see the chakra threads that sent him crashing to the ground. A laugh rang out and Hinari couldn't really tell what kind of guy he was. "The ninjas from Konoha are pretty weak." said the stranger and let go of Konohamaru, who hid behind Hinari. For some reason, he thought she was strong.

"You're from Sunagakure. Why are you here?" Sakura asked when she recognized the headbands. "Because of the chunin exam." , a female voice now spoke. Hinari was now a little overwhelmed. Not only did she have to recognize the three students, she now also had to try to recognize the two from Suna.

Before a fight could break out, Sasuke intervened, throwing a stone at the ninja, who looked up angrily. "What do you want? A fight!" Hinari had the feeling that things were going to escalate completely and opened her mouth. "You're a disgrace to our village!"

This voice was so cold and emotionless that it was even worse than Sasuke's. But not only that, Hinari sensed chakra just as powerful as Naruto's. "G..Gaara..forgive me..." the ninja stuttered now. He must have been very scared because of him.

The sound of sand could be heard as it appeared in front of Hinari. "I beg your forgiveness. Kankuro doesn't know how to behave in a strange village." "Hn." Hinari winced slightly. Since when had Sasuke been next to her? Had she been concentrating too much on this Gaara?

"Let's go." Gaara spoke and walked a few steps away. "What's your name?" "D..Do you mean...me?" the girl stuttered. "No, him with the big pumpkin."

The man turned around. "I'm Gaara from the desert. And who are you and this blind girl?" he asked back, causing Hinari to gulp. How did he know she was blind? "I'm Sasuke Uchiha, and this is Hinari Uchiha." Sasuke grinned slightly. He could feel that Gaara was strong. I wonder what it was like to fight him?