Chapter 78

The war was already in full swing and it hadn't taken long for all the divisions to be attacked. Initially, it was only the white Zetsus that they were able to defeat without any problems. But they knew that Edo Tensei was in the game, and they had some problems of their own. Kakashi Hatake had the most problems with the seven swordsmen from Kirigakure. But since Zabuza and Haku were the first opponents, he had been able to reduce the swordsmen to six.

During this time, the divisions were also told that Naruto was on his way, causing many to exhale. Although they wanted to stay on the island for protection, they were all glad that support was coming. But they didn't know that he himself was busy for a while and had received some shadow doubles, which were encased in a golden yellow chakra.

Kankuro's group was also split up after they had defeated their opponents. While Kankuro and Sai went to Kakashi's division, Hinari set off to support Darui's division. But she didn't get far, because she felt Naruto's chakra nearby and stopped. She didn't know whether she should keep running or go to Naruto. Hinari was in a dilemma and couldn't reach Shikaku because she was alone. She wrestled with herself and bit her lip.

"Naruto is my friend..." the Uchiha thought to herself and turned back. Darui's division was large and had many good shinobi. They would manage without her. No matter what happened, Hinari's friends always came first.

Almost at the same time, Sasuke Uchiha left the hideout with his new eyes. A few hours earlier, he had received his brother's eyes and could see more than before. The sun blinded him before he slowly made his way into the forest to get to Konoha. For some reason, he had to go there.

His legs carried him into the nearby forest and he had already come a long way. But as if in slow motion, a person jumped over the branches above his head who should have been dead. The Uchiha's eyes widened and without thinking, he turned back to follow the person in the red cloak.

"Itachi, wait!" Sasuke shouted and jumped over the branches as fast as he could. "I don't have time for you." came back coolly. Itachi really didn't have any time at the moment, because it was about to expire. Although he wanted to talk to Sasuke, he couldn't.

He had to stop the Edo Tensei. His plan to save Sasuke had not worked. With the Mangekyou Sharingan from Shisui, which he had given to Naruto, he had managed to get him out of the clutches of control, although the eye had been intended for Sasuke. Now he had to put even more faith in the Uzumaki, who had not yet given up on his best friend. "Now wait!"

Itachi sprinted through the forest as fast as he could until he reached the hiding place where he had located the Edo Tensei user. His legs carried him into the dark cave, to a small room where Kabuto was sitting. "You're going to dissolve the jutsu."

Grinning, Kabuto looked up. He hadn't expected to be found so quickly. But he would not dissolve the jutsu. His plan was in full swing, which is why he stood up and looked at the Uchiha. "What's going on here?" Sasuke asked, slightly confused, and looked at the two of them.

"Stay out of this." "I'm not going to stay out of it! Tell me what's going on!" Sasuke shouted at his brother, who was focused on Kabuto. Grinning, Kabuto explained his plan and would go through with it until the war was over. "I even gave your little friend a present."

The brothers looked at Kabuto angrily. "What have you done!?" Sasuke roared, clenching his hands into fists. The gray-haired man glared at them with a grin. "Well, I gave her something she dearly wanted back. I did her a favor and brought her brother back."

This time, Itachi glared angrily at his counterpart. How dare he take Shisui back!? How could he dare to get Hinari into such an emotional mess!? Without further discussion, Itachi attacked. He would never allow Kabuto to go any further! But not only he had this thought, but also Sasuke, who didn't think it was good at all to put Hinari in such a situation.

What the brothers didn't know was that Hinari had managed to stand up to her brother on her own.