Chiba X reader Lemon

SORRY ITS LATE!

I just finished with auditions and I think I did good.

Requested by: hiyorisora

∞ ∞

"Ryu~." You whined towards your stotic boyfriend.

Laying on your belly, Chiba looked at you, patting your head. He turned his attention back to the computer screen and you pouted. Getting up, you opened his closet and took one of his black shirts. Taking your shirt and shorts off, you slipped the over-sized black shirt on and walked out.

"Ryu!!" You cheered, sitting on his lap.

His red eyes looked down at your legs, seeing your (favorite color) panties. He wrapped his arms around your waist, planting kisses on your neck. His tongue ran over your sensitive spot making you shift.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked squirming around in his arms.

He only held you tighter, his hand going between your legs, rubbing your womanhood. You moaned and tried pushing his hand away but he didn't budge. Taking the step further, he slipped his hand into your panties, making you gasp as you felt two fingers enter you. You panted heavily, squirming around even more.

"Are you about to cum, (First name)?" He asked nibbling on your ear lobe.

"N-no.. A-ah!" You moaned out as he hit your sweet spot.

He could feel your walls clench around his fingers. He only thrusted his fingers faster making you release over his fingers. Chiba pulled his fingers out and licked the substance off of his fingers.

You turned around and he pulled off your panties, lowering his boxers, positioning. You gripped his shirt and he pushed in making you throw your head back as you felt his member stretching out your walls. Chiba placed his hand on the sides of you while your arms stayed around his neck.

You panted heavily and buried your face into his neck.

"(First name). Relax." He said kissing your forehead.

"I am..." You mumbled and he began thrusting making you moan.

"Be prepared for a long night (nickname)." Chiba whispered nibbling on your earlobe.

∞ ∞

FINALLY FINISHED IM BERRY SORRY THIS WAS LATE

Does anyone know the song Gomen ne gomen ne by Miku?

The lyrics are sad but I love the song XD

I heard about it from Akidearest then Nico sent me the link to the song.