(Teacher ) Karma X (Student) reader Lemon

Requested by: Polaroidbooks

I'll be trying to get up updates as soon as possible because i have homecoming this week and my half time performance coming up so Ye~!

∞ ∞

It definitely wasn't the first time you were called out by your teacher for slacking off. This had happened multiple times already, and this teacher, Mr. Akabane always called you out for the smallest things which you didn't mind cause after all, You were his girl.

You rested your chin on the palm of your hand, staring out the window. Karma smirked seeing you not even paying attention to his lecture, oh how he was already planning your punishment in his head, picturing you moaning his name.

"(Last name)-chan! See me after class." The red head called out, smirking.

You smirked back and looked at him, seeing everyone's gaze focused on you now.

"Alright Mr. Akabane.." You said and once everyone turned around, you winked at the red head whose smirk grew bigger.

Once the bell rang, everyone headed out quickly while you walked over to Karma's desk, smirking. He smirked back before walking over to the door, locking it. You grinned and he patted his lap motioning you to come closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck and sat on his lap, grinning.

"You know what you did right?" He mumbled against your neck, nibbling on the exposed skin.

"No~." you said smirking while he started unbuttoning your shirt until your chest was exposed.

He pulled you in for a kiss, a very rough and heated kiss. Your hands working in his shirt, unbuttoning it while his hands had cupped your breast, brushing his fingers over your hardened buds.

His hand slipped between your legs, rubbing your slit making you whimper into the kiss. He smirked and moved down to your neck again, leaving marks again. Your legs were wrapped around his waist as he lifted you up on his desk.

"You ready?" He asked pulling your panties down your legs, tossing them on his chair.

"Always ready Karma~." You said winking while he just let out a small chuckled, positioning his hardened member at your entrance.

"That's what I like to hear." He said smirking as he pushed in, making you grip his shoulders.

Karma didn't even bother letting you adjust to his size, he just began pounding into you. His hands resting on the table for better leverage as he continued thrusting into you, moans escaping your mouth with each thrust.

"K-karma!" You cried out burying your face into his neck, hearing his heavy pants with each thrust.

"yeah... Almost there (First name).." He groaned out pulling out before he had released.

You panted heavily, wrapping your arms around his neck while his arms went around your waist. He pushed the hair that was sticking to your forehead off to the side and kissed your forehead.

"How about we just chill at my place for the weekend yeah?" He asked while you smiled, slipping on your panties.

"Sure thing Mr. Akabane~." You said smiling while he chuckled.

∞ ∞

J-hoping you liked this :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Itona x (Kuudere, Neko) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu || X reader ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें