(Shy) Karma X (Shy) Reader Lemon

Okay i think i might need to make a PART 2 to this book because i think i'm almost at my limit of chapters for this book. It's like 200 chapters right? BUT ANYWAYS THE AWAITED LEMON :D

∞ ∞

you know how they say that when you and your significant other are identical then it's a good match or in this case it was a horrible match. You and Karma were shy. Yes the Karma Akabane was shy, ever since you two started dating instead of being his cocky and sadistic self, he became.. well shy after he began dating you. Maybe it was because since he spent so much time around you that he started picking up onto your personality. It was like his whole entire personality flipped and walked out the door.

"Is that.. really our Karma?" Maehara asked as he saw the red head blushing as he gave you a present.

Karma was literally in panic right now, he was so nervous that he felt his heart would come out of his mouth (Yachi?) You blushed slightly as you took the present, looking at the red head.

"T-thank you K-karma.." You stuttered out quietly and he leaned down quickly to peck your cheek before turning away.

You blushed slightly and turned away, hiding your face.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR KARMA?!" Everyone cried out in shock.

As you and Karma walked home, his hand intertwined with yours. The two of you avoiding each other's gaze. You two have been dating ever since the beginning of you're third year of Junior high and now it was almost the end.

Of course Karma wanted to go to the next level but he was scared, especially since he wasn't sure if you wanted to. Karma looked over at you admiring you, how your cheeks became a rosy pink when it was cold. You looked up at him and he blushed, knowing he was caught.

"Hey... (First name).. I want to ask you something.." Karma spoke up, his heart racing.

"What is it..?" You asked softly, ignoring how red your cheeks was getting.

"How...how do you feel about taking it to the next level...?" He asked blushing.

"Wha?"

______________

Here you were, lying down on the bed only in your undergarments while Karma was above you, placing soft kisses along your next while his long slender fingers was in your entrance. A hue of pink rested on your cheeks from nervousness and how hot it had gotten in the room.

"K-karma..." You whimpered, gripping the sheets

"A-ah.. Do you want me to stop..?" Karma asked looking at you concerned.

"N-no.. K-keep going.." You admitting turning your head to the side.

Karma used his free hand to grab your chin, making you look at him. He began moving his fingers again, curling them as he hit your sweet spot. You moaned and he pressed his lips against yours, slipping his tongue into your mouth.

He pulled his fingers out making you whimper at the loss of touch and the pleasure. Karma pulled his boxers down and positioned at your entrance.

"A-are you sure?" he asked looking at you, you nodded and he slowly began pushing in.

You cringed as he began stretching your walls out, your eyes becoming blurred by your tears. Karma wiped your tears away as he settled in you, waiting for you to adjust to his size.

Karma pulled out slightly before snapping his hips forward going deeper into you. You cried out in pleasure, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to your body. The red head placed his hands on the bed, trapping you between his arms as he pounded into you.

He buried his face into your neck, sucking and nipping at your neck. He groaned as soon as your walls clenched around his hard member, your hands running through his red locks,

"K-karma!" You cried out feeling the foreign pressure in your lower stomach as Karma pounded into your faster.

He groaned as you clenched around him again, a loud moan escaping your lips. Karma pulled around and released onto your stomach, panting heavily. He looked down at you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

The two of you lied their, catching your breaths and blushing heavily. 

∞ ∞

hope you liked it! guys i literally was on a movie marathon and i watched Kimi no na wa (FUCKED ME UP I CRIED FOR HOURS) And Anthem of the heart. tHOSE TWO MADE ME CRY SM I WAS IN TEARS JISFSIF. What are some good anime movies y'all i wanna watch more? (i've seen 5cm per second and Hotarubi no Mori E)

Coming Up for this book

Itona x reader Lemon

Karasuma X reader Lemon

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got in a fight with them (IN PROCESS)

it was your first time (HAVENT EVEN STARTED ON THIS ONE LMFAO)

*Some are not added yet*